General Chat

You seem like a first born / male / who had authoritative parents.
You seem to be able to make "effort contents".
You seem to be able to make a task regularly during long shifts.

Do you make music ?
Did you go "light ingeneering in your studies ?"

You seem to know a lot about some "niches Manga" ?

☀️

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Arevyounan angry or impulsive person outside the Internet ?
Hoo boy, BIG time. I’ve had anger issues for most of my life (thanks for that one, Dad!), and although I think people who know me well would say I’m a nice guy, it doesn’t take much to piss me off and keep me there. Been working on it for years, but every day is still a little tough.

H

Homelander

Is Conor your favourite ufc fighter?
Yes he ismy fav lol. Though i think kabib is better in my opinion.

I like connor because he is not afraid to speak out his mind. He truly cares about ufc . Cant help to like him.
Post automatically merged:

What your idea on how Big mon has a Tontatta daughter?
Big mom just fucked around. I have no idea how did she slept with a tonatta. I guess there was surrogacy back in one piece world.

Hoo boy, BIG time. I’ve had anger issues for most of my life (thanks for that one, Dad!), and although I think people who know me well would say I’m a nice guy, it doesn’t take much to piss me off and keep me there. Been working on it for years, but every day is still a little tough.
I Want to know :

-> What trigger you ?
-> Do you tend to over estimate people thinking about you ?
-> What do you fear that burden you everyday but you can't say people ?
-> Are you on the Parano Six ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I Want to know :

-> What trigger you ?
-> Do you tend to over estimate people thinking about you ?
-> What do you fear that burden you everyday but you can't say people ?
-> Are you on the Parano Six ?
Normally small, insignificant shit that I can’t control. Before, during, and after, I know intellectually that I’m being an asshole, I just haven’t learned how to stop the spiral before it happens.

Not really; I don’t give much of a shit what people think of me, and I’m not young enough to care about changing their minds if they don’t like me. That being said, you’ll know REAL quick whether I like you or not when you talk to me, so at least nobody wastes their time.

Most of my aggravations these days comes from work...I’m in a solid relationship with the girl I wanna marry, my friends both back home and where I currently live stay in touch/hang out on a regular basis, and I’m closer with my family now than ever before, but my job is a malignant tumor on my happiness. Spending 40 hours a week doing banal bullshit and being underpaid AND unappreciated for the same is the worst thing for my mental state.

H

Homelander

Tarantino fucking RULES, I am all the way in on that man’s cinematic tastes!

How’d you get into One Piece?
Year 2001 , back in school my dad came from his trip so he bought an one piece volume someone told my dad kids will love one piece.

He actually thought i might not like it. Though its true i did have negative review after i read it.

I was watching 4kidz anime back in 03 then i watched roger laughing on the podium declaring for one piece.

For 17 years i am searching for the answer what is one piece lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Year 2001 , back in school my dad came from his trip so he bought an one piece volume someone told my dad kids will love one piece.

He actually thought i might not like it. Though its true i did have negative review after i read it.

I was watching 4kidz anime back in 03 then i watched roger laughing on the podium declaring for one piece.

For 17 years i am searching for the answer what is one piece lol.
That’s awesome! My dad kinda coerced me into buying the first issue of Shonen Jump when it came out in America sometime in 2003...it had just the first chapter of OP, but that’s all it took to get me hooked.

H

Homelander

That’s awesome! My dad kinda coerced me into buying the first issue of Shonen Jump when it came out in America sometime in 2003...it had just the first chapter of OP, but that’s all it took to get me hooked.
Manga are not so popular here in down under. I do feel the current gen are open to discuss anime i did watch stampede here i was surprised to see adults knew one piece and they are upto latest chapters.