General Chat

Where do you find this kind of masterpiece dialogue in any anime? Hardly. This is the best dialogue I ever heard.
Amazo: Did you really think I couldn't follow you here? No universe, however large, however small, is denied to me.

Luthor: What do you want from me?

Amazo: You have everything humans desire. Wealth, power. Yet you crave more, and you'll do anything to get it. Why? What is your ultimate purpose?

Luthor: What you're really asking is: What is yours?

Amazo: ......

Luthor: The truth is, for all my struggles to make my mark in life, for all I've accomplished in just a few short generations my name will be forgotten. Even the greatest of us can't compete with time and death.

Amazo: And why do you go on? Why does anyone? Why don't I just destroy you and everything else right now? All it would take is a single thought.

Luthor: NO! If you do that, you won't see the end of it.

Amazo: The end of what?

Luthor: The evolutionary process.You of all beings should know something about that.

Amazo: Yes. Yes, I'm evolving. That's why Professor. Ivo made me. These past months I have amassed so much knowledge and yet I remained confused. Empty. What am I evolving into? What is my purpose? I MUST KNOW! TELL ME!

Luthor: There's no way to tell, and that's why I stay in the game. My purpose if you will, is to see where it's all going, and you, you and forever, you'll be able to see it all.

Amazo: Is that my purpose? Simply to be a witness?

Luthor: We create our own purpose in life. Now go create yours.

Amazo: ......

Luthor: You know? When I heard you were coming, I was actually afraid of you, petrified, but now, when I see your fear, your uncertainty, I just pity you.