General Chat

I have enjoyed it here. Liking the layout a lot and everyone is so friendly.
Welcome aboard
Post automatically merged:

Pretty fine! Are you following the spoilers too? Or are you skipping them?
Nope , im a lil bit busy lately so i just wait for the chapters

Im just hoping that oda speeds the things up we have gotten fed up already :\

Welcome aboard

Nope , im a lil bit busy lately so i just wait for the chapters

Im just hoping that oda speeds the things up we have gotten fed up already :\
Waiting for the chapter is the best course of action. Spoilers always ruin the thrill of reading and finding out about a chapter all in one shot.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just wanna voice my frustration. My baby girl has a dentist appointment today and I figured we would get her Santa picture done since we will be out of town for her appointment. This is her hair right now :josad:

Zemmi

GodMommie

I'm actually happy I'm not doing elf on the shelf this year (Santa said the elfs on the shelfs couldn't go out this year) but I really do like the creative ideas people come up with for them lol.

I'm actually happy I'm not doing elf on the shelf this year (Santa said the elfs on the shelfs couldn't go out this year) but I really do like the creative ideas people come up with for them lol.
Excuse this one for being ignorant, but what is elf on the shelf?
Never heard of it where I come from.

But then again. Our country events are kind of limited lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
Excuse this one for being ignorant, but what is elf on the shelf?
Never heard of it where I come from.

But then again. Our country events are kind of limited lol
Elf on the Shelf is an elf parents buy (because are lives aren't complicated enough during Christmas time) and every night we move the elf to a different location, usually with some sort of scene made up with the elf, for the kids to find every morning.

Elf on the Shelf is an elf parents buy (because are lives aren't complicated enough during Christmas time) and every night we move the elf to a different location, usually with some sort of scene made up with the elf, for the kids to find every morning.
That's really interesting. I never know what to say on Christmas to my folks, when I visit them.
I always end up anxious and not liking the time we spend together.
But eh, been more used to it now, since my father re-married.