General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have 8 nephews and 3 nieces. The boys love me only for my PS4. XD

I yet to have kids.
I have one son and one daughter. They are very spread apart in age but they get along (and fight) very well, I didn't think they would since they were so far apart. Don't feel bad though, I'm pretty sure my son only like hanging out with my brothers because they sahre the interest in gaming. Yet he doesn't want to game with his mommie :josad:

I have one son and one daughter. They are very spread apart in age but they get along (and fight) very well, I didn't think they would since they were so far apart. Don't feel bad though, I'm pretty sure my son only like hanging out with my brothers because they sahre the interest in gaming. Yet he doesn't want to game with his mommie :josad:
You gotta win your son 100% buy him epic action games.

Post automatically merged:

You play Overwatch right? if so I got you on my FL.