General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
I hate these monopolies
My internet provider isn't one exactly but might as well be considering they target areas no one else serves and then treat them like absolute shit. Bad service all the time, over pricing, and horrible everything. State representatives in every state they operate in are actually going after them now that is how bad it is.

They will hav to step up their game in my area though because at this very moment a new company is out there running lines for the last week :myman:

M

mckengrie

My internet provider isn't one exactly but might as well be considering they target areas no one else serves and then treat them like absolute shit. Bad service all the time, over pricing, and horrible everything. State representatives in every state they operate in are actually going after them now that is how bad it is.

They will hav to step up their game in my area though because at this very moment a new company is out there running lines for the last week :myman:
:pepedoffy:

Wooaw. Interesting a situation.

I hope new company is better than old company and If it's better They must drive the old company from the state :steef: