General Chat

Very true, but I don't know if we have the technology to achieve this just yet. But yeah, it should be possible in theory to create gold, it just takes a lot of energy
Post automatically merged:

Talk to me, anyone, I need to kill some time
Can you tell me how to change your "well-known member" or "new member" picture into your "Ultimate Life Form" gif? And what anime/fiction did you take the gif from?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Can you tell me how to change your "well-known member" or "new member" picture into your "Ultimate Life Form" gif? And what anime/fiction did you take the gif from?
Ah, as far as I'm aware it's only possible if you're a VIP member, or in other words that you donate some money to help the forum run.

The gif (and avatar) are both of Kars, the Ultimate Lifeform, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. (From the second half of the first "season" aka part 2 of the story))

Ah, as far as I'm aware it's only possible if you're a VIP member, or in other words that you donate some money to help the forum run.

The gif (and avatar) are both of Kars, the Ultimate Lifeform, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. (From the second half of the first "season" aka part 2 of the story))
Ah so i might get earn someday when i'm rich, got it thank you :finally:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ah so i might get earn someday when i'm rich, got it thank you :finally:
Haha, I'm not particularly rich either, but I could spare a few dollas, won't hurt me too much!
But it's strictly optional! :)

Also if you do donate, just notify the admin(s) Pantheos/ Bogard, and they'll upgrade your account!
As for the GIF I believe there is a section here where you can request one, I personally asked @BangMi to make mine!