General Chat

Well I think to be privileged to some extent considering how tough these latest 2 years have been globally.
Yeah, the covid fucked up the lives of a many ppl. So not being affected by it that badly it's alr a sign of luck.
Post automatically merged:

Those chinese folk bands actually reply to you. they aint popular but their music is godly
Who?

Yeah, the covid fucked up the lives of a many ppl. So not being affected by it that badly it's alr a sign of luck.
Post automatically merged:

Who?
Yes I used a lot of precautions so in many case personally the odds I would get struck were particularly low. I guess there were still there sadly. A friend of mine was also cautious but was struck. Luckly he didn't die.

Yes I used a lot of precautions so in many case personally the odds I would get struck were particularly low. I guess there were still there sadly. A friend of mine was also cautious but was struck. Luckly he didn't die.
Tbh is kinda rare to die from Covid but the effects are very bad. For example, my mother had Covid in October-November and the first week she was very very ill; till the point where she was barely able to walk and she also lost her taste and smell. We are in July and she didn't regain her taste and smell, after almost 9 months.

Tbh is kinda rare to die from Covid but the effects are very bad. For example, my mother had Covid in October-November and the first week she was very very ill; till the point where she was barely able to walk and she also lost her taste and smell. We are in July and she didn't regain her taste and smell, after almost 9 months.
Sorry to hear that!!