General Chat

good evening, my medicaments once again failed me and I felt asleep while a lecture catded
Are you Luffy? Not sure if you serious or larp
Post automatically merged:

Okay lads. I am coming to say that I never drank coffe in my life... until today. Until just now actually, I'm surprised that it's made me hyper focused and hyper "active", as in a more cognitive mental state? Does that make sense. I didn't know coffe could affect your brain chemistry. I have found my new addiction and I bet it's much better than alcohol lol

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Are you Luffy? Not sure if you serious or larp
for real mate. Tho as you now mention it we have the same amount of braincells

Okay lads. I am coming to say that I never drank coffe in my life... until today. Until just now actually, I'm surprised that it's made me hyper focused and hyper "active", as in a more cognitive mental state? Does that make sense. I didn't know coffe could affect your brain chemistry. I have found my new addiction and I bet it's much better than alcohol lol
Caffeine in bigger amounts might turn your heart upside down and kill you so better drink it careful in a rightful amounts. Oh and don't drink it on empty stomach bro, for your own safety.

for real mate. Tho as you now mention it we have the same amount of braincells

Caffeine in bigger amounts might turn your heart upside down and kill you so better drink it careful in a rightful amounts. Oh and don't drink it on empty stomach bro, for your own safety.
Thx a lot for the advice my lad. I need to use everything in my power to improve my disastrous neurotransmitters. Will keep your words in mind!

Wish you manage your condition!

Cheers