General Chat

Give me one solid reason why my thread belongs in battledome and No Names bait doesn't and I'll be done here.
Post automatically merged:

Oh look, it's @AL sama undoing my actions :feelsokeman:
Because you are on a suicide watch like every other Shanks fans.

Making sure no thread that isn't pro Shanks gets a spot light.

That's how Chinese government controls their media

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
this is what happens when you think you need to make a response thread to anything you don't agree with because wahhhh boo hoo

lmao

Literally it can all be avoided it @AL sama and @Natalija show equal moderation standards to every pro Shanks and anti Shanks thread

Weird ass Don Kenga benga shanga sword skill master will of the sword no swordsman Shanks yayyy yonko > mihawk = Legit manga section thread

Me and @SakazOuki 's counter arguments to that bullshit

"Lets throw that shit in battledome and ground floor for maximum monetization"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just fucking move mine and @SakazOuki 's threads to manga section.

Why we having this bullshit debate lmao.
Keep an even ground lol, Shanks the one armed UNSKILLED hobo already has too many wankers all over the internet. We don't need moderators here acting out of Shanks wank too. Come on now its not that hard.

Just grab a thread, use the moderator interface and move my "WSS Ground Rules" Threads to Manga section and I will fuck off of here

@TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @SakazOuki
I'm gonna move your thread to the power levels section, IDK why it was put in the ground floor. The biggest difference between your thread and @NoName's thread is his is translation based and is arguing on the grounds of terminology whereas yours is taking a stab at abilities and powers in the manga to make a counter argument.

@NoName's thread isn't as PL geared whereas your all about showing abilities to prove/disprove your point. So i'll move it to the appropriate section.

I'm gonna move your thread to the power levels section, IDK why it was put in the ground floor. The biggest difference between your thread and @NoName's thread is his is translation based and is arguing on the grounds of terminology whereas yours is taking a stab at abilities and powers in the manga to make a counter argument.

@NoName's thread isn't as PL geared whereas your all about showing abilities to prove/disprove your point. So i'll move it to the appropriate section.
His thread IS in Battledome

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Literally it can all be avoided it @AL sama and @Natalija show equal moderation standards to every pro Shanks and anti Shanks thread

Weird ass Don Kenga benga shanga sword skill master will of the sword no swordsman Shanks yayyy yonko > mihawk = Legit manga section thread

Me and @SakazOuki 's counter arguments to that bullshit

"Lets throw that shit in battledome and ground floor for maximum monetization"
why exactly could you not have your counter argument in the thread instead of making a new one? Did you feel like you needed to get an epic dunk on the shanks fan that you disagree with? Threads are for discussion, you don't make an entirely new thread to reply to another one LMFAO