General Chat

Jesus christ Tesla, grow up and give it a break. I've not read all of that but I never spoke to Doggo and asked him to act, so no idea what you're talking about. But I know you won't believe that either.

I've only spoken to Nat so far who stepped in over this and is stepping in again now because you won't let this go and let me be in fucking peace.

Can you please pick something else to obsess over? I've got enough self righteous, aggressive people after me and thats more than enough.

I've never had anyone harass me on here like you have. Nobody at all.
Your words hold as much weight as a sieve when you can only block me, report me to random mods, and try to get me banned.
N-no

You can put each other on ignore, OR make peace.
I don't think I'll ever be friends with Ghostly, they seem to just want me gone for ever.
At most I can block or just ignore their messages from now on, but they're not the kind of person I'd ever want to be friends with again after seeing their true colors.
Also how long is my thread ban

Your words hold as much weight as a sieve when you can only block me, report me to random mods, and try to get me banned.

I don't think I'll ever be friends with Ghostly, they seem to just want me gone for ever.
At most I can block or just ignore their messages from now on, but they're not the kind of person I'd ever want to be friends with again after seeing their true colors.
Also how long is my thread ban
I don't care if you're friends or not, but you have to act cordial. If I see any other accusations of harassments, I will ban you both

G

Gorosei Informer

3-4 days at least. Even then I was barely posting on purpose for good reason but you forced my hand with this, so well done. I never specified how long either it would be for.

I don't care if you're friends or not, but you have to act cordial. If I see any other accusations of harassments, I will ban you both
I would be more cordial if he wasnt attacking me in the first place and hounding me on here constantly. I don't talk about him especially as much as he done about me but he won't stop and leave me alone. Others have called him out for it and stood up for me and he keeps doubling down and making up new accusations against me and giving all kinds of random lies that baffle me entirely.

I never had him blocked for weeks, I dont know where that came from, I did it a few days before he argued with me maybe. I didnt see his message on my wall but according to him I was purposely ignoring it and hes taking it to such extreme personal effect, that this is part of his hateful crusade on me.

I'll die on this hill if I have to but I swear on my own life I'm not lying about this. I can only prove so much though.

At this point I would say ban both of us, I want a ban too, I'll take one gladly. If hes gonna keep being free to come after me like this, to keep making posts and not stopping, without a sense of irony after what happened to Jmena, then I've got nothing left to say, I'm fed up and exhausted.

If perma bans are really a thing too, I'll take one, fuck it. Gladly. I've asked for account deletions a few times now and was ignored, probably because you guys expect me to return with a new account like others have and my own "I'm totally leaving but never mind I'm back" claims and actions multiple times now, so I can't criticise either ofc. Its understandable ofc.

I've had my fun on here but I'm sure Tesla and apparently Tensub will be happy to see me go, so go on give me a ban, Ill take it gladly. I don't want to be part of here anymore, if Tesla is gonna keep hounding me like this and I have to face punishment for standing up for myself against it, even if I get hot headed/upset about it, because you know, I'm only human and have feelings/emotions too, crazy right?

Hes pulled such a 180 on me out of nowhere and maybe its my karma for how I've acted and turned on people here, thats fine. I have expected Ill face my poetic karma/repucussions for those, to pay my dues or whatever.
I avoided more justified punishment for those than what I should have gotten probably, so Ill even take a ban now to "compensate" for those too. Im not proud of how I went after those people but I swear on my own godamn life, hes spreading a lot of lies about me right now and recently and thats why I'm getting so upset and angry. Hes not the first, he wont be the last and I'm sick and tired of people trying to ruin my life with shit like this.

Either way I'm completely sick and fed up, exhausted and if this is the way things are gonna be, I'll take the ban and I want it to be permanent or as long as possible on here. Make it so I can't return even if I want to. if I can't get my account deleted, then I'll take this instead. If you can even ban my IP too, even better.

I rather be dead than put up with this shit anymore, I've had enough of it for one lifetime, I don't need more.

3-4 days at least. Even then I was barely posting on purpose for good reason but you forced my hand with this, so well done. I never specified how long either it would be for.

I would be more cordial if he wasnt attacking me in the first place and hounding me on here constantly. I don't talk about him especially as much as he done about me but he won't stop and leave me alone. Others have called him out for it and stood up for me and he keeps doubling down and making up new accusations against me and giving all kinds of random lies that baffle me entirely.

I never had him blocked for weeks, I dont know where that came from, I did it a few days before he argued with me maybe. I didnt see his message on my wall but according to him I was purposely ignoring it and hes taking it to such extreme personal effect, that this is part of his hateful crusade on me.

I'll die on this hill if I have to but I swear on my own life I'm not lying about this. I can only prove so much though.

At this point I would say ban both of us, I want a ban too, I'll take one gladly. If hes gonna keep being free to come after me like this, to keep making posts and not stopping, without a sense of irony after what happened to Jmena, then I've got nothing left to say, I'm fed up and exhausted.

If perma bans are really a thing too, I'll take one, fuck it. Gladly. I've asked for account deletions a few times now and was ignored, probably because you guys expect me to return with a new account like others have and my own "I'm totally leaving but never mind I'm back" claims and actions multiple times now, so I can't criticise either ofc. Its understandable ofc.

I've had my fun on here but I'm sure Tesla and apparently Tensub will be happy to see me go, so go on give me a ban, Ill take it gladly. I don't want to be part of here anymore, if Tesla is gonna keep hounding me like this and I have to face punishment for standing up for myself against it, even if I get hot headed/upset about it, because you know, I'm only human and have feelings/emotions too, crazy right?

Hes pulled such a 180 on me out of nowhere and maybe its my karma for how I've acted and turned on people here, thats fine. I have expected Ill face my poetic karma/repucussions for those, to pay my dues or whatever.
I avoided more justified punishment for those than what I should have gotten probably, so Ill even take a ban now to "compensate" for those too. Im not proud of how I went after those people but I swear on my own godamn life, hes spreading a lot of lies about me right now and recently and thats why I'm getting so upset and angry. Hes not the first, he wont be the last and I'm sick and tired of people trying to ruin my life with shit like this.

Either way I'm completely sick and fed up, exhausted and if this is the way things are gonna be, I'll take the ban and I want it to be permanent or as long as possible on here. Make it so I can't return even if I want to. if I can't get my account deleted, then I'll take this instead. If you can even ban my IP too, even better.

I rather be dead than put up with this shit anymore, I've had enough of it for one lifetime, I don't need more.
No, don't go, I can stop this.
We don't need you to leave and I'm sorry I was so hard on you Ghostly.
Even if you were wrong, you can't help some of the things you do and I should have learnt to stop earlier but perhaps this is too late.
Check the message I left on your wall, I think we need to end this before the situation gets too far.

G

Gorosei Informer

Threadbanned from Top 10 Worst Users too, but we even allow a thread like that to exist. Thats ironic.

Just encourage hate towards each other too whilst Tesla and Tensub tries to demonise me for hating on others, whilst they're doing it to me too.

How far does Tesla have to actually go before his behaviour is considered harassment too? As I said before, I'm far from innocent but these guys act like they've never done any wrong in their life, well Tesla at least anyway. Dare I say Seatonnes too but thats another can of worms.

Threadbanned from Top 10 Worst Users too, but we even allow a thread like that to exist. Thats ironic.

Just encourage hate towards each other too whilst Tesla and Tensub tries to demonise me for hating on others, whilst they're doing it to me too.

How far does Tesla have to actually go before his behaviour is considered harassment too? As I said before, I'm far from innocent but these guys act like they've never done any wrong in their life, well Tesla at least anyway. Dare I say Seatonnes too but thats another can of worms.
:ohreally:

Apollo

The Sol King
AL Sama is so overtly aggressive with his perms he'd probably just ban both of us without giving us a chance to stop or make up lol.
I would give both of you bans too. 3 days then put each other on ignore. Problem solved.

I'm disappointed in Nat though....I thought she was more trigger happy than this :catsure: