General Chat

I got a report of some wild shit happening here, so came here to warn people about a few things they may be neglecting, despite being mentioned in this forums' rules, so i'd repeat it again

- Posting, sharing negative mean content about someone else to cause embarrassment and/or humilation isn't welcomed here

Now I know you can joke from times to times, but i noticed that things are going out of hand, especially with behaviours coming from users such as @HAJIKATA.

From what i remember, you used to be a decent poster in OJ, but since a while now things are going out of hand with you, maybe due to us being less strict than OJ mods, especially with the Udon system. Repetitively posting sexual contents, baits, and going as far as telling a mod to join ISIS or Taliban.

We have been very tolerant about this thus far, but you're going too far. So wanting to tell you that while the Udon system exist, i specifically added this part for cases such as this one: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-rule-udon-prison.488/

So be aware of that, as well as anyone who might have the foolish idea to follow in his foot steps

Also this is the general chat thread. I already had a post before telling people not to post one piece content here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-chat.2/page-72#post-14643

There is the spoiler waiting room for this, and for shipping, there is a shipping thread for this. The general rules still apply there though, so once again be aware of this: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

We tolerate a lot of stuff already, but don't go too far, otherwise we'd enforce the rules even more strictly from now on.
Bloody hell! When I got the alert I thought I'd done something wrong and was gonna get busted for it. Mildly alarming!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just had a small Convo in my WA-Group about... how will you await the last Chapter of One Piece? Will you celebrate it, read it with preparations, or just like every other chapter before at the first possible Situation?
And what will you do when, before you can read it, someone Spoilers you, f.e. what the One Piece is?

I got a report of some wild shit happening here, so came here to warn people about a few things they may be neglecting, despite being mentioned in this forums' rules, so i'd repeat it again

- Posting, sharing negative mean content about someone else to cause embarrassment and/or humilation isn't welcomed here

Now I know you can joke from times to times, but i noticed that things are going out of hand, especially with behaviours coming from users such as @HAJIKATA.

From what i remember, you used to be a decent poster in OJ, but since a while now things are going out of hand with you, maybe due to us being less strict than OJ mods, especially with the Udon system. Repetitively posting sexual contents, baits, and going as far as telling a mod to join ISIS or Taliban.

We have been very tolerant about this thus far, but you're going too far. So wanting to tell you that while the Udon system exist, i specifically added this part for cases such as this one: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-rule-udon-prison.488/

So be aware of that, as well as anyone who might have the foolish idea to follow in his foot steps

Also this is the general chat thread. I already had a post before telling people not to post one piece content here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-chat.2/page-72#post-14643

There is the spoiler waiting room for this, and for shipping, there is a shipping thread for this. The general rules still apply there though, so once again be aware of this: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

We tolerate a lot of stuff already, but don't go too far, otherwise we'd enforce the rules even more strictly from now on.
Unfortunate but totally understandable

Especially as time goes by and Worstgen forums get more popular, the more people that join to be apart of this community, the more 'unfriendly' this forum can sometimes get.

That's exactly what happened to Orojackon's forums in the last year and coming months before it's shutdown. Don't know if people were just so on edge or if was because of the new people joining, but the forum melted down into a shitstorm and pool of negativity. I used to see the updated first page of Orojackon forums every week filled with nothing but troll posts, heated arguments and sometimes even bullying in the comment posts.

Thankfully the 'meanies' and 'bullies' that were on Orojackson Forums, I haven't seen on this forum, I think they all migrated to Thriller Bark forums lol.

Worstgen Forums is my new One Piece home now, and would absolutely hate to find a new one like i did when Orojackson forums shut down.

So keep up the good work admins, you have my support all the way!
Post automatically merged:

Yea hopefully things tighten up a bit here. I'd like for everyone to have fun, and be able to joke... some people take things too far though.
True, its better to get things sorted out and fixed before thing go to far to the point it becomes unmanageable, that's what happened during the last days of Orojackson Forums.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Unfortunate but totally understandable

Especially as time goes by and Worstgen forums get more popular, the more people that join to be apart of this community, the more 'unfriendly' this forum can sometimes get.

That's exactly what happened to Orojackon's forums in the last year and coming months before it's shutdown. Don't know if people were just so on edge or if was because of the new people joining, but the forum melted down into a shitstorm and pool of negativity. I used to see the updated first page of Orojackon forums every week filled with nothing but troll posts, heated arguments and sometimes even bullying in the comment posts.

Thankfully the 'meanies' and 'bullies' that were on Orojackson Forums, I haven't seen on this forum, I think they all migrated to Thriller Bark forums lol.

Worstgen Forums is my new One Piece home now, and would absolutely hate to find a new one like i did when Orojackson forums shut down.

So keep up the good work admins, you have my support all the way!
Post automatically merged:

True, its better to get things sorted out and fixed before thing go to far to the point it becomes unmanageable, that's what happened during the last days of Orojackson Forums.

Just let you know, we are doing our best to Keep this here fun and healthy and i am sure absolutely most, when not all, User are here on the same interest, just something goes something to far, so we Need to regulate and i guess it will work fine. From time to time, we just Need the help of users, so if you see something you are not sure about, put a Report and we will have a look, even if it is maybe ok (because you didnt saw the context or whatever), it is fine to Report, so we have a look. Also feel free to contact us if you have any concern or question, we, specially me, are always open for that.

Specially my interest as Mod is, i am nothing apart the community or being someone on a higher Position, i am just a User as you, part of this whole Thing, just with an extra Job. :D