General Chat

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What do you mean? Nuts that are flavored chili, if so yea.
They look kinda like this

Basically they are peanuts with like a layer of.. well I'm not quite sure, though I am pretty sure it's made with some corn flour n' stuff, to give it like a crisp and nice layer that also kind of melts in your mouth.
Then what gives the color is obviously the spicemix of chili and stuff.

It's really really nice

Zemmi

GodMommie
They look kinda like this

Basically they are peanuts with like a layer of.. well I'm not quite sure, though I am pretty sure it's made with some corn flour n' stuff, to give it like a crisp and nice layer that also kind of melts in your mouth.
Then what gives the color is obviously the spicemix of chili and stuff.

It's really really nice
Yea we have them but typically you can't find them (at least in my area) in a regular grocery stores, but major truck stop chains along the interstates and highly traveled Highways.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yea we have them but typically you can't find them (at least in my area) in a regular grocery stores, but major truck stop chains along the interstates and highly traveled Highways.
They're really great man, some of the best snacks there is!

And also it goes really really well with beer.
even if you don't like beer :gokulaugh:

(Actually how I got to like beer)

Zemmi

GodMommie
They're really great man, some of the best snacks there is!

And also it goes really really well with beer.
even if you don't like beer :gokulaugh:

(Actually how I got to like beer)
Speaking of drinking. My child made me look like a liar yeterday.

I had a guy friend come over to help me move some things around yesterday to get ready for them to bring me a new fridge. So I was just casually chatting with him, and mentioned i don't drink and I don't think I have had a drink since my brother got married. My sweet child, then proceeds to say i'm a liar and I had drinks a the pool bar on vaction this year :milaugh: It was an honest mistake because I had forgot all about it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Speaking of drinking. My child made me look like a liar yeterday.

I had a guy friend come over to help me move some things around yesterday to get ready for them to bring me a new fridge. So I was just casually chatting with him, and mentioned i don't drink and I don't think I have had a drink since my brother got married. My sweet child, then proceeds to say i'm a liar and I had drinks a the pool bar on vaction this year :milaugh: It was an honest mistake because I had forgot all about it.
Well you can enjoy Chili Nuts without drinking alcohol of course!

But lmao, EXPOSED!!

It's kinda weird what your children remember, huh.

Though it's really good and respectable that you don't drink alcohol in front of your children, or at least very moderate amounts in certain occations. Want to set an example and all that

^^

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well you can enjoy Chili Nuts without drinking alcohol of course!

But lmao, EXPOSED!!

It's kinda weird what your children remember, huh.

Though it's really good and respectable that you don't drink alcohol in front of your children, or at least very moderate amounts in certain occations. Want to set an example and all that

^^
My grandmothers family rule :milaugh: She almost left my grandfather after they just got married because of drinking, so he decided he would quit because she was a real keeper xD Then both my dad and his older brother took up drinking right after they got married, and she put an end to it very quickly. In fact she went and hunted my uncle down in a bar and dragged his butt back home to wife.

So basically it just something that has stuck among us grandkids, we don't want grandma to come find us.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My grandmothers family rule :milaugh: She almost left my grandfather after they just got married because of drinking, so he decided he would quit because she was a real keeper xD Then both my dad and his older brother took up drinking right after they got married, and she put an end to it very quickly. In fact she went and hunted my uncle down in a bar and dragged his butt back home to wife.

So basically it just something that has stuck among us grandkids, we don't want grandma to come find us.
Hahhahaah, scary!

But I think that is just to show how much she cares!

:sweat: