General Chat

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos I think it would be better if you guys also wrote the reasons why the thread get locked. Not just simply "locked until further notice" like what @norikaflavor did in the Zoro vs Cracker thread. Me myself don't mind if it get locked. I just think that it would be better if you provide reasons as to why. Otherwise I'm afraid it just gonna be a repeat of OJ mods once again.
First step here would be to explain what you are talking about. Which thread gets locked where and what is your issue with that? I was on a trip through different countries and cities the last days (work+friends) and just came back yesterday. Started my working through stuff. So what is this about?

First step here would be to explain what you are talking about. Which thread gets locked where and what is your issue with that? I was on a trip through different countries and cities the last days (work+friends) and just came back yesterday. Started my working through stuff. So what is this about?
Oh, lol. I thought you knew. My bad.

Anyway, it's this thread: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-vs-cracker.500/

It got locked without giving reasons. I personally don't mind if it gets locked. Just think that it would be better if reasons were given.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I guess he is referring to Zoro vs Cracker thread locked recently. It gained 400 posts in less than a day but was shut down. I guess maybe because flaming was occurring I dunno.
Ok, i can check it up, will talk to Norika about the reason and will clear things up when i know more. :)
Post automatically merged:

Oh, lol. I thought you knew. My bad.

Anyway, it's this thread: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-vs-cracker.500/

It got locked without giving reasons. I personally don't mind if it gets locked. Just think that it would be better if reasons were given.
Like said to Finalbeta, i didnt know anything about that, but will check it up and will let you know when i know more. :)

Ok, i can check it up, will talk to Norika about the reason and will clear things up when i know more. :)

Like said to Finalbeta, i didnt know anything about that, but will check it up and will let you know when i know more. :)
Nice

Anyway, how's your vacation @Pantheos ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nice

Anyway, how's your vacation @Pantheos ?
Haha was no real vacatation. Just got a Promotion a few weeks ago and needed to have Meeting with other departments of my workplace in europe and then went to Berlin (where i came from) for a Party with friends because of a Promotion of one of them. Just took a few days for everything and since yesterday evening i am back in vienna, but my Girlfriend and Dog also wanted some time with me.

Haha was no real vacatation. Just got a Promotion a few weeks ago and needed to have Meeting with other departments of my workplace in europe and then went to Berlin (where i came from) for a Party with friends because of a Promotion of one of them. Just took a few days for everything and since yesterday evening i am back in vienna, but my Girlfriend and Dog also wanted some time with me.
A promotion? That's great. Do you perhaps become a branch manager or department manager, or something similar if I would assume?

Congrats man!

T

Tangerine

@Pantheos I think it would be better if you guys also wrote the reasons why the thread get locked. Not just simply "locked until further notice" like what @norikaflavor did in the Zoro vs Cracker thread. Me myself don't mind if it get locked. I just think that it would be better if you provide reasons as to why. Otherwise I'm afraid it just gonna be a repeat of OJ mods once again.
Done. You can also pm me next time for this. My page is open for everyone.

And this is not going to be OJ 2.0. It's not like I closed all threads on that section. Pretty sure TAC will reopen it sometime when you guys cool down. I just handled it on my own because he is offline

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
A promotion? That's great. Do you perhaps become a branch manager or department manager, or something similar if I would assume?
Thanks man.
Yeah Kind of. I am working in a private Hospital right now, cant go into Details cause of Data securities, and we have departments in different cities for patients from other countrys. In my deparment i am the second in command now, but if everything works well, that could Change in about a year ago, so... would be nice. :D

About the Cracker&Zoro thread, i guess things are cleared up now? :)

Thanks man.
Yeah Kind of. I am working in a private Hospital right now, cant go into Details cause of Data securities, and we have departments in different cities for patients from other countrys. In my deparment i am the second in command now, but if everything works well, that could Change in about a year ago, so... would be nice. :D

About the Cracker&Zoro thread, i guess things are cleared up now? :)
Wow, that's great for you. Must be a good money :yasu:

Haha it is more then before, sure.
I think it is important to have the possibily to climb somewhere and not to stuck in a Job for decades of years.
It's refreshing to change and experience something else imo we humans aren't made for repetitive tasks but for exploring the world xd

N

Noctis

I think the decision was taken carefully... the thread really wasn't going anywhere, which I think doesn't take a genius to see, regardless what mod did I think they did the right thing. The thread was too out of control and needed a rest because there was no need to take everything so seriously like c'mon it was just a discussion about manga end of the day....others should just chill

I think the decision was taken carefully... the thread really wasn't going anywhere, which I think doesn't take a genius to see, regardless what mod did I think they did the right thing. The thread was too out of control and needed a rest because there was no need to take everything so seriously like c'mon it was just a discussion about manga end of the day....others should just chill
Hey hey slow down there.... I'm totally fine with the closing buddy. Chill.

H

Homelander

Need WG discord been long while can anyone share the link.

Done. You can also pm me next time for this. My page is open for everyone.

And this is not going to be OJ 2.0. It's not like I closed all threads on that section. Pretty sure TAC will reopen it sometime when you guys cool down. I just handled it on my own because he is offline
Who are you on oj ? Are you from another forum?