General Chat

The reason you guys are more biais that others here is because I've made CLEAR that I was not here to be a little gentle dog. I'm here to call out the BS of this community. I'm here to get the more toxic people BANNED, and here to be a ventilation system for those who are afraid to voice themself. I'm not here to be respected.
So to be clear, here's the step-by-step process:

1) Antagonize people by calling them stupid and purposefully twisting/gaslighting their arguments to get them annoyed.

2) Said people respond not so nicely about you and/or Carrot then in your head, it gives you the right to be toxic back to them.

3) After some exchanges, you then play the victim card and pretend to be innocent through it all so you can get them banned?

Is it allowed for people to be aiming to get others banned like this on top of being blatant about it?

Obviously not, as you have lost your patience against me only because of my "stupid arguments" . So yeah .. part of the system, you are like the others and Carrot's fan are right not to come here to be bullied for no reason other that pure toxic masculinity.

Call out "the toxicity" of the community and ban "the toxic players". There is a difference, if you want to support that and not do the same thing, then, there is indeed a problem. And don't worry, I'm actually glad that they are showing there face, it makes the job easier.

Never.

The only thing I said directly is that some didn't have the knowledge to understand. And it was a fact as EVEN YOU who had the F*dging chance to interact with Truby, managed to missinterprete one of his most important points.

I did once said that I had the impression that I was talking with Kids (as you were all acting like it) and pigeons (as none cared about the argumentation, just the toxicity) I came back on those words, I have yet to see people do the same.

I am confident. An arrogant personn would be much.. much harder to deal with than I am.

This is Carrot's territory now. And don't be surprised by this behavior, it's only a logical response to what the Carrot fan have had to endure. Fighting back is.. in fact.. the least I can do.

This : "The fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you has to be biased and hate you because your arguments are so good that they'd be convinced otherwise."

... Is a myth, propagated by the people here, PRECISLY because of the toxicity I'm talking about. Never did I say that. I never assume that someone is wrong because of a different argumentation or a bias toward Yamato. In fact some argumentations did change my mind. So this is wrong.

Like I said, I'm not here to be a hero or to be respected. I'm here to strike back and give you all, hell back for those who are being constantly insulted. And that, without even using toxicity as a tool.

So you can't take your james bond VIllain's monologue back. This is not something that will change my mind, kay ?
You know, this post gave me an important realization. I now realize that this is a massive waste of time. When you started talking about what Carrot fans have had to "endure" as if Carrot vs Yamato is a major political issue that people are legitimately suffering from, I laughed at first. But then I realized that I'm here debating it with you.

What the fuck? There's real life issues I could be helping with. I could be spending time on a cause that matters instead of participating in fucking one piece fandom war.

I could have spent the time I wasted arguing with you today learning Portuguese for my Brazillian fiance or working on wedding plans. I spent more energy on this today than I did on actually enjoying myself. Why? Who gives a fuck?

I'm deleting my account and focusing on real life.
@Jew D. Boy @Ravagerblade @JoSeungHun7335 @Staticshadic @Kai. Do @jordin @thedarkdragon11 @Van @RobinsFeet @Paperchampion23 @Queek Hea D Taker @TEACH D TEACH @This_Guy @Dr_Professor83 @Shift @Davidsuxx @jmena

I hope I can keep in touch with ya'll over discord. I go by the same name there, so hit me up.

I'll stick around long enough to say goodbyes, but I'll probably delete it fully on Monday or so.

@CarrotForNakama my parting advice to you is to use your passion for something that matters. You clearly care a lot, and you never give up even when everyone is against you, and those are great traits, but you're squandering them here, crusading for the cause of a fanbase for a fictional character. You hate toxicity? Fight it in real life. Make a difference for a cause that needs it. Battle people who are doing real harm in the world, not people who are obnoxious toward fans of your favorite One Piece character. Put your potential to good use.

So to be clear, here's the step-by-step process:

1) Antagonize people by calling them stupid and purposefully twisting/gaslighting their arguments to get them annoyed.

2) Said people respond not so nicely about you and/or Carrot then in your head, it gives you the right to be toxic back to them.

3) After some exchanges, you then play the victim card and pretend to be innocent through it all so you can get them banned?

Is it allowed for people to be aiming to get others banned like this on top of being blatant about it?

Are you self reflecting here ?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is 'the' definitive Strawhat, the one that matters.
:choppawhat: