General Chat

Been on BDA discord for a few day and...let's just say it's Sanji vs. Zoro 100% of the time. :lusalty:
Im enjoying this forum quite a lot so far :pepelit:
Yes I visit here and Facebook pages/groups at best :cheers:

But this place sounds more like a community because there's not the thing of thousands people posting in droves, there's less huddle.

H

Homelander

F1 is pretty awesome, too bad hamilton decimates everyone :catcry:. This year should be interesting unless they cancel the rest :lusalty:.
Its funny no one in brit even knows Hamilton . The federation is still elitist lot of ground needs to be done to make motorsport popular !

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Homelander

Just watched CNN channel the amount of fear mongering so staggering .

I am not sure if their journalist are working on ground zero. They make it look like nuclear holocaust.

Yes Virus is contagious but they are not talking of rate of recovery. US has relatively managed well , though Trump messedup he managed it well making good come back directly communicating with Governers and announcing relief packages.

Though i think he knew seriousness of the virus Trump played very childish games in beginning it began to show he was not fit to run thingswhen country required a leader who can control panic.

Trump might face this tough question ahead if he wants to take on Biden.

World needs president who can bring back the staggerong economy. We 'll face recession once the virus episode finishes it will be tougher than the one bush left it.

I feel ya, my routine has been heavily compromised as well and I hardly find any motivation in doing my work for this situation.
yea i get that. AND NOW even they limited netflix and youtube quality :rip:
But since we have so much "inside" time, maybe it's the time to learn a new skill or finishing a project that has been put on long term