General Chat

Remember Socrates?yeah,the killed him!Keep stuff to yourself,i can see you are a smart guy.But be humble.People are not tolerant,i hope you don't behave like that irl because you will get yourself in trouble.Peace.
Post automatically merged:

Also,modern philosophy is bullshit.Go back to greek and medieval philosophy.Most modern questions are not even worth being investigated,there are people out there that believe they don't exist lol wtf
They say curiosity is what kills the cat but instead it was the poison for Schrödinger's. That cat must have been visited the Worstgen Quantum Box where people are Poison.

People suck.But everyone is against you:
1-you either a visionary
I'm a very different guy from almost the totality of active WG users, that's about it.

My Asperger's Syndrome makes it difficult for me to socialize proficiently because it makes me colder, more uninterested and more egotistical but not less logical.

If I claim to be particularly intelligent out of concrete facts I know of such as my mensa membership and tangible on this forum such as my scientific quest, and then the hysteria group jumps at me accusing me of being just an extreme narcissist that's on their insecurity, not me. I was normally suggesting what I am. That doesn't mean they don't deserve to live or are not important human beings.

I'm a very different guy from almost the totality of active WG users, that's about it.

My Asperger's Syndrome makes it difficult for me to socialize proficiently because it makes me colder, more uninterested and more egotistical but not less logical.

If I claim to be particularly intelligent out of concrete facts I know of such as my mensa membership and tangible on this forum such as my scientific quest, and then the hysteria group jumps at me accusing me of being just an extreme narcissist that's on their insecurity, not me. I was normally suggesting what I am. That doesn't mean they don't deserve to live or are not important human beings.
I'm very introverted myself and actually get bad looks before people actually get to know me.You are not a fucking robot,learn to deal with your "problems".You can live a normal life.Don't insist even if you think you are right,its better to be gentle than to be right.Only get into fights for things that are not trivial(think nazis).Don't try to prove yourself,only insecure people do that.Use your Mensa membership to actually improve your social skills,even if you have some kind of mental disorder you can learn strategies to fit in better.I know its not fair,but it is what it is.People are not tolerant,they don't care(and in most cases won't even know) that you have "problems".You have to find a way to fit in.Get help.Get treatment.Dig into you consciousness and try to figure out what it is that you do that gets you into these situations.

Last edited:
The good thing is that the recent turn of manga events was so appalling I was struck even though I didn't care so badly about OP anymore to put it mildly.

So if I end up quitting this site I won't have to deal with this stupid hysteria, baskets of wrong, shallow and badly thought opinions and judgements.

As the philosopher Kant implicated it's easy to impose our vision over the world, but that is often so so far from how things truly stand because we prefer to make it easier for our brains to comprehend. That is actually narcissism too?
Why don't you do yourself, and everybody else, a favour and quit then?
Instead of making such grandiose statements, just actually stand by what you say and go through with it.

Instead of making such grandiose statements, just actually stand by what you say and go through with it.
It's not everybody else, this is another mistake.

There are legitimately some users who appreciate me in here but if I will quit it won't be for the idiotic toxicity, I got used over the years and always acted accordingly, but I was already planning to do that since months in case Loda would miss on ZKK. We will find out what happens.

B

Ballel

He declared he wants to quit the site weeks ago and didn't do it.

in case Loda would miss on ZKK. We will find out what happens.
ZKK ded

It's not everybody else, this is another mistake.

There are legitimately some users who appreciate me in here but if I will quit it won't be for the idiotic toxicity, I got used over the years and always acted accordingly, but I was already planning to do that since months in case Loda would miss on ZKK. We will find out what happens.
ZKK is dead, so i expect you to delete your account by the end of the week.
I mean, i assume that you are smart and not just talking just to talk, right?
Why would you say that you are going to delete your account if you are not going to?
Anyway, since you are such a reliable person, make a thread to say goodbye after the chapter drops and i'll say bye too.

He declared he wants to quit the site weeks ago and didn't do it.

ZKK ded
You still act like a bloodsucker after months, you haven't changed a bit man.

Really attention whoring all over the major situations of this site. Literally found everywhere. Your Life must probably be miserable to act like this all the time. Unless you are like a troll who loves to have his daily huge dose of fun on a Japanese manga site.

Be careful because folks on this site are starting to despise you as well for your insulse behaviour.

Really attention whoring all over the major situations of this site. Literally found everywhere. Your Life must probably be miserable to act like this all the time. Unless you are like a troll who loves to have his daily huge dose of fun on a Japanese manga site.

Be careful because folks on this site are starting to despise you as well for your insulse behaviour.
Why did you not answer my previous message?

B

Ballel

You are talking to yourself here.
In a last attempt at deflecting everything you shoot at everyone you see.

Maybe 🤔🤔🤔
Why are you not answering this message mate?
ZKK is dead, so i expect you to delete your account by the end of the week.
I mean, i assume that you are smart and not just talking just to talk, right?
Why would you say that you are going to delete your account if you are not going to?
Anyway, since you are such a reliable person, make a thread to say goodbye after the chapter drops and i'll say bye too.

So you are indeed leaving by the end of the week?
Shame in seeing you go, but it's nice to see a person of principle standing by them!
That's a filthy lie. You stated I would do everyone a favor if I did quit, I don't need your pity.

This site is mostly made of intellectually insulse individuals, I'm not going to lose much by quitting, I'm doing a favor myself.

B

Ballel

So, solis is a vampire?
Yeah definitely. Albania is almost directly next to Romania. Recently they discovered that everyone in south east Europe has at least 69% vampire DNA.
The word Dacia as written in this map is actually the proto Indo-European word for vampire.

Beta was absolutely right in guessing my abnormally high (42,0%!!) percentage of Vampire DNA. He must have predicted it with his ultra high advCoO-4000 IQ enhanced future sight.

I am impressed by Beta's superiority. :steef: