General Chat

I bet you anything I destroy you in tennis.
I have only picked it up a year ago but I played with a guy who has been playing for 10 years and nearly beat him.

I guess my athletic background and past of playing sports like Badminton and Table tennis came in the clutch.

I picked up tennis remarkably fast according to my coach because I add a lot of top spin in my backhand and forehand while a lot of people can't properly add top spin even playing for years.

But maybe you can beat me..how long you been playing?

I just fucking love tennis

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I have only picked it up a year ago but I played with a guy who has been playing for 10 years and nearly beat him.

I guess my athletic background and past of playing sports like Badminton and Table tennis came in the clutch.

I picked up tennis remarkably fast according to my coach because I add a lot of top spin in my backhand and forehand while a lot of people can't properly add top spin even playing for years.

But maybe you can beat me..how long you been playing?

I just fucking love tennis
I see yea racket sports translate over well.

Like 10 years or so but very casually. Not like I can play the entire year where i live with it snowing over half the year.

We out to the courts?
Atobe > Syusuke

Like 10 years or so but very casually. Not like I can play the entire year where i live with it snowing over half the year.

Atobe > Syusuke
Nick Kyrgious is my favorite player

He reminds me a lot of myself :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Atobe > Syusuke
Are you a one hander or two hander?

Backhand obviously

ZenZu

Nick Kyrgious is my favorite player

He reminds me a lot of myself :josad:

Are you a one hander or two hander?

Backhand obviously
Funny you ask this. Not trying to brag but I had a nasty two handed backhand, very consistent winners with it. But I stopped playing for a couple years and when I came back I randomly felt more comfortable with a one handed backhand, idk maybe I was too young for a powerful one handed backhand at that time and when I came back it felt natural.

Funny you ask this. Not trying to brag but I had a nasty two handed backhand, very consistent winners with it. But I stopped playing for a couple years and when I came back I randomly felt more comfortable with a one handed backhand, idk maybe I was too young for a powerful one handed backhand at that time and when I came back it felt natural.
I tried two handed but its hard for me to generate a lot of power with it.

One handed back hand just comes naturally to me.

Plus part of the movement is similar to slice back hand so I can confuse my opponents

ZenZu

I tried two handed but its hard for me to generate a lot of power with it.

One handed back hand just comes naturally to me.

Plus part of the movement is similar to slice back hand so I can confuse my opponents
Exactly the same thing happened with me. One handed just felt much better for generating power ontop of the mixups you can throw out. The tradeoff traditionally is consistency.

Also Kyrgios is funny af, a lot of the tennis community hates the guy for being "classless" but that makes me like him even more. He's a natural.

Exactly the same thing happened with me. One handed just felt much better for generating power ontop of the mixups you can throw out. The tradeoff traditionally is consistency.

Also Kyrgios is funny af, a lot of the tennis community hates the guy for being "classless" but that makes me like him even more. He's a natural.
He's shenanigans are the reason why I like him

Ironically tho dude is one of the best players ever but even that gets outshined for all the extra bullshit he pulls.

Dudes serve is like a bullet out of a shot gun.

ZenZu

All around Djoko is the most efficient but Federer is an artist, we may get a better player than Djoko but no one will have Roger’s touch.
Thing is it's gonna be hard to argue with the results when it's all said and done. Djokovic is simply too consistent. He's a robot.

Tennis fans will never admit it, but Djokovic might just be the goat.