General Chat

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But of course the guy who got kicked out of the chat will be angry :lawsigh: are you going to take him by his word only because it lines up with your agenda?
If I had contradictory experience with Yonko fans I would disbelieve it, but in my experience Yonko fans are all complete imbeciles who rely on poll results, likes, and alts to create illusions of credibility anyway. Lol

And when tha translator didn’t agree with em, he(iirc) said tha translator(Stephen Paul) was wrong. So while trying to validate your opinion is fine, when you’re having to do Olympic lvl bikram stretches in mental gymnastics for your point. You’re prolly wrong as FUCK
You don't post a lot but whenever I see you say something it usually has substance and is reasonable

Thats what @Shiroyru said, it’s Erkan begging his subordinates to give him likes and rig polls. Lol

Which is almost as pathetic as @Sasaki Kojirō creating alt accounts to fake his own credibility. Lol
That's a lie.

@Shiroyru could you please clarify this?
Which is almost as pathetic as @Sasaki Kojirō creating alt accounts to fake his own credibility.
Show me that fake account you bitch;

If you find a FAKE account of mine you can ask a moderator to delete this current account.
You lying shitty bitch.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's a lie.

@Shiroyru could you please clarify this?

Show me that fake account you bitch;

If you find a FAKE account of mine you can ask a moderator to delete this current account.
You lying shitty bitch.
You forgot that you were logged onto your main account in this comment, you referred yourself in the third person because you thought you were logged into one of your alts lmfao:

It was sasaki kojiro who posted it and he just shared it.

It’s hilarious alright, because you got caught mid lie and are now desperately making shit up to cover for your own stupidity. Lol
And so where is my Alt ?
I already clarified that it wasn't a mistake and that I did it on purpose, now ask the moderators to do a search.
Let's see who's lying, okay?

The purpose of my comments is precisely to make fools like you fall into logic. LMAO

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And so where is my Alt ?
You can’t even keep track of your fake accounts, posting from your main thinking you’re logged into an alt, how am I supposed to know where your alts are? Lol

I already clarified that it wasn't a mistake and that I did it on purpose, now ask the moderators to do a search.
Just tag your owner @Erkan12 and have him beg the rest of his subordinates to come spam like your comments lol. You’ll forget about this in no time, I promise.