General Chat

When you pay insurance that ranks in the top 3 of the United States for insurance costs, it's never going to be great. It should be a fault state so that you feel safe driving on roads and you can't have that as long as you pay an arm and a leg only to still have to pay out of pocket if you end up in a serious accident.
Yeah ok. Continue to make that you're defining reason to hate Michigan, I'm done with you.

That's okay. I lived there for four years and after driving to and from downtown, I have every right to have the opinion I have of the state. You have the right to your opinion. Just like I don't understand why a lot of people in Michigan hate Ohio, you don't have to understand why I feel the way I do, just respect that it's my opinion.

That's okay. I lived there for four years and after driving to and from downtown, I have every right to have the opinion I have of the state. You have the right to your opinion. Just like I don't understand why a lot of people in Michigan hate Ohio, you don't have to understand why I feel the way I do, just respect that it's my opinion.
I've lived here all my life, to diss the state and every other thing it can offer is ridiculous. Nobody likes the no fault, but its something people live with. You give Florida a shot, but don't you dare change your mind.

I've lived here all my life, to diss the state and every other thing it can offer is ridiculous. Nobody likes the no fault, but its something people live with. You give Florida a shot, but don't you dare change your mind.
You grew up in Michigan, that's cool. I didn't. I moved there when I didn't want to, found out I had to drive hours to do anything that wasn't inside and it just mentally exhausted me. I moved to Mississippi and while I'm finding things I enjoy here, I'm enjoying the fact that I feel like I can breathe while not having to live an hours drive from work.

Again, you have your opinion and I, mine. Michigan will never feel like home or be in my top ten states, I'm sorry you don't like that I say that; but, a lot of people don't like Ohio and I do.

Last edited: