General Chat

Giant Jigsaw? 😵

I'll never finish it!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, yes, I'm already aware of Sanjuan Wolf already having a Devil Fruit. We didn't know that previously.

I was pointing to the difference of size causing increased ability effects. It's a very simple concept, I hope it's not lost you.

Obviously everyone who doesn't think of will and souls as being the same thing won't have anything nice to say about it.

But Moegara and that other guy Yoho are always negative shitheads. This is meant to be a fun thread and somehow these guys find ways to argue. It's part of their attitude of being here. It's not a healthy attitude.
If you're gonna say our names tag us coward

@Moegara

If you're gonna say our names tag us coward

@Moegara
Thanks.

Yes, yes, I'm already aware of Sanjuan Wolf already having a Devil Fruit. We didn't know that previously.

I was pointing to the difference of size causing increased ability effects. It's a very simple concept, I hope it's not lost you.

Obviously everyone who doesn't think of will and souls as being the same thing won't have anything nice to say about it.

But Moegara and that other guy Yoho are always negative shitheads. This is meant to be a fun thread and somehow these guys find ways to argue. It's part of their attitude of being here. It's not a healthy attitude.
Yes, I'm so toxic and unhealthy for saying I disagree with your random theory. Please teach me to be better, I also want to grow as a person and master the art of calling people shitheads and autistic for disagreeing with me.