General Chat

@ArabianLuffy hey dude, when I'm trying to add the PS effects using the rectangle you created, it's not working for someone. How did you make it?
Forget about the “italic rectangle border”. It’s not worth it.

If you want to add a border to a tag, once you’re done creating the tag, do the following:

1. Create new layer
2. Apply Image the new layer
3. Double click the new layer
4. Style>Blending Options: Default>Stroke

In “Stroke” you can choose the size you like and its “Position” (Outside, Inside, Center)

That rectangle I created not worth it if you intend to use it as border for a tag. It’s not smooth as “Stroke”.

D

Dragomir

Forget about the “italic rectangle border”. It’s not worth it.

If you want to add a border to a tag, once you’re done creating the tag, do the following:

1. Create new layer
2. Apply Image the new layer
3. Double click the new layer
4. Style>Blending Options: Default>Stroke

In “Stroke” you can choose the size you like and its “Position” (Outside, Inside, Center)

That rectangle I created not worth it if you intend to use it as border for a tag. It’s not smooth as “Stroke”.
My guy, I already know how to do this lol. I just didn't want to since that image I found was the perfect size that I was looking for, but it's fine.

My guy, I already know how to do this lol. I just didn't want to since that image I found was the perfect size that I was looking for, but it's fine.
That rectangle border you sent me is low quality and so the one I created. Things don't work that way, my darling. It's a sin in my GFX/Photoshop book to use that border. You have to learn things the other way. Now I can't ignore it. I have to do something about your work. Give me the details on Private Message or I'll be mad. :lusalty:

D

Dragomir

That rectangle border you sent me is low quality and so the one I created. Things don't work that way, my darling. It's a sin in my GFX/Photoshop book to use that border. You have to learn things the other way. Now I can't ignore it. I have to do something about your work. Give me the details on Private Message or I'll be mad. :lusalty:
I appreciate it but it's fine, dude. No need to stress yourself out.