General Chat

It pisses me off that a public sees all that, and a government plays dumb on us. The fact is, if we refuse, our public services would cease electronically. Joker was right. Chaos is fair. I'm just waiting for that day or maybe it won't happen in the remaining of my lifetime.

Not only correct, but concealed from public.

"In politics, what matters is not what the facts are. What matters is what people believe, because people vote on the basis of what they believe, and not on the basis of what the facts are." - Thomas Sowell
The irony is that sometimes politics and justice go hand in hand which is a paradox if we take it this way, or at least it should be.

So it's crazy but one has to hope they actually don't.

The irony is that sometimes politics and justice go hand in hand which is a paradox if we take it this way, or at least it should be.

So it's crazy but one has to hope they actually don't.
Seeking justice against a government costs power. A power the public have if they agreed on one shared common, freedom, but people need to fuse freedom with responsibility. A concept so important. Freedom alone would cause chaos and chaos is fair, but people can't live constant chaos.

Seeking justice against a government costs power. A power the public have if they agreed on one shared common, freedom, but people need to fuse freedom with responsibility. A concept so important. Freedom alone would cause chaos and chaos is fair, but people can't live constant chaos.
People living in constant chaos would equate being taken over by the likes of Doflamingo just to make up a stupid metaphore. So I have to concur here lol.

I imagine a revolutionary army to exist in our world. Someone like Dragon.
Ah definitely. There are many organizations like that and most of these are illegal too.

A perfect world is a world in which everything would run smooth, but we will never have that.

It's human's nature to seek for power after all.