Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just one GOAT for me but Messi is undoubtedly one of the strongest players around so far. I would also place Haaland and Osimhen alongside Ronaldo. :pepelit:
The only one who could rival Messi in terms of Actual football Ability and perhaps even greater Is none other Than El Dios Diego Armando Maradona. I absolutely respite any1 who says that there is another player on the caliber of these two. Consistency for me is the deciding Factor between both.

Regarding Haaland Yeah He might actually rival Cristiano in terms of Goals scored at the end of his career but Cristiano’s ability in his Prime with That Pace and shot power was something Haaland will never reach.

Di Stefano was stronger imho. He won like 6 Champions League,he could play as midfielder and striker. Different era,thats true,but still..
Post automatically merged:

I am not a Madrid fan lmao but not even a Madrid hater
Oh true i forgot Ronaldo fanboys never support one club do they ? Lmao

Di Stefano was stronger imho. He won like 6 Champions League,he could play as midfielder and striker. Different era,thats true,but still..
:vistalaugh:

:nicagesmile:

Ronaldo above messi :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Oh true i forgot Ronaldo fanboys never support one club do they ? Lmao

:vistalaugh:

:nicagesmile:
Listen Messi fanboy,at max i can concede the fact that Di Stefano belonged to a different era,so for this reason his great achievements should be considered in a different way (nowadays football is faster,there is more tactic etc. but still,6 CL are 6 CL!) so we could change the top 5 like this:
1- Cristiano Ronaldo
2- Maradona
3- Messi
4- Pelè
5- Di Stefano

But this is the top 5! No doubt about it. And Messi cant be number 1 at all. When (and if) he will win the World Cup,he can hope to be above Maradona,but until then,he is even inferior to Maradona. About Ronaldo being the GOAT,the numbers speak for him. But if you want to deny reality,thats ok. But numbers speaks clearly! Still decisive with many goals at 37 years old. Nobody has ever been decisive like him at his age. The player who scored most goals in national team. All the trophies he won,etc.

Last edited:
Ronaldo vs Messi

I really cba with this and why not enjoy them whilst they still around. You can start debating the moment they both retire but it's gonna be where both parties agree to disagree.

Sooner or later someone will pop up and be even greater.

Listen Messi fanboy,at max i can concede the fact that Di Stefano belonged to a different era,so for this reason his great achievements should be considered in a different way (nowadays football is faster,there is more tactic etc. but still,6 CL are 6 CL!) so we could change the top 5 like this:
1- Cristiano Ronaldo
2- Maradona
3- Messi
4- Pelè
5- Di Stefano
Who wouldn’t be a fanboy of the greatest Player of all Time,Hating On Messi has no basis if we’re being honest to Ourselves.

I can Understand the hate Ronaldo gets for being Narcissistic,Arrogant and a cheat.Above All Blaming Teammates behind their back and stuff like that.
But When it’s Leo there is no basis.

Regarding de stefano he’s an all time great but I don’t think He’s up there With Maradona And Leo. There were also proofs Of Madrid Oppression and misconduct pertaining to corruption at that point in time. So I wouldn’t look Too much into the trophies they won.Also given how Football Evolved a lot.

Ronaldo vs Messi

I really cba with this and why not enjoy them whilst they still around. You can start debating the moment they both retire but it's gonna be where both parties agree to disagree.

Sooner or later someone will pop up and be even greater.
Greater in terms of what ? Score more goals,win more trophies ? On individual Quality alone I don’t think there will be anyone Greater than the likes of Maradona and Messi.

Players like Ronaldo may come and Go,For one Haaland is already in the making,But to ever Match the scale of Individual ability those two had is almost Impossible.

About Ronaldo being the GOAT,the numbers speak for him. But if you want to deny reality,thats ok. But numbers speaks clearly! Still decisive with many goals at 37 years old. Nobody has ever been decisive like him at his age. The player who scored most goals in national team. All the trophies he won,etc.
He has to be decisive to be relevant,He plays as a poacher ffs,To put it more simply for a Casual like you,He plays the role of an out and out striker who is largely concerned with being in the box.

You do realize the kind of Opposition he plays for the National team plus the no. Of Qualifiers for European teams is more and then there’s the factor of compaing him to a 10.

Cristiano is and never will be better than Leo Messi Or Maradona,For his Consistency he will be in the top 5 but to say he’s the GOAT is just laughable lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.