Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

You underestimate real madrid , they always win when playing in cl.
they won 3 continuous UCL seasons.

Zidane knows how to win in knockout rounds
Post automatically merged:

Sell Bale, tell Hazard to fucking be a man already and take them to the highest level and Real is going to be top tier again.
They have interesting youngsters coming in a few years.
They have got real good youngsters.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think Zidane had the best goodbye in the fucking galactic with what he did.
Why did he return? Why?

Dude was a fucking legend walking off as a player and then as a coach.
+ sad or not it only shows how big of a deal Ronaldo was for Real.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Why did he return? Why?

he got bored.

F

Fallen Prince

they won 3 continuous UCL seasons.

Zidane knows how to win in knockout rounds
Yes , the thing is real plays well in pressure games , i feel man city has not peaked to win cl yet mainly because of cl is more about mind game thats why madrid adapted well.

No he left because he needed time out. What he did for real was amazing , not signing galeticos encouraging young players .

They made mistake by sigining lopetigue who barely had club experience.

Same goes for Juventus and Barca tbh I'm long Barca fan but it's not like there is a good competition rn.
There is so much shit going on inside the club like players don't give a fuck about trainings and tactics etc.
Barca Dont have The optimal kind of Players , Say There Is no pace upfront , Transitions And The Overall Gameplay is Slow As Fuck , Anything attack wise Only Happens Through Messi which makes it Very One Dimensional and Easy to figure Out , Reasons Why Teams Defend Better Against Messi In Knockouts , Suarez Is Slow As Fuck Doesnt Make Those Runs Unless Messi Has The Ball , Every Guy In the Team Just Looks To Pass It sideways and Just Give To Messi To Create , The Defence Is slow And Shaky as well.
I dont even see Barcelona Getting Past Napoli Let alone Win the Champions League.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Barca Dont have The optimal kind of Players , Say There Is no pace upfront , Transitions And The Overall Gameplay is Slow As Fuck , Anything attack wise Only Happens Through Messi which makes it Very One Dimensional and Easy to figure Out , Reasons Why Teams Defend Better Against Messi In Knockouts , Suarez Is Slow As Fuck Doesnt Make Those Runs Unless Messi Has The Ball , Every Guy In the Team Just Looks To Pass It sideways and Just Give To Messi To Create , The Defence Is slow And Shaky as well.
I dont even see Barcelona Getting Past Napoli Let alone Win the Champions League.
nah, they gonna win against napoli.
they are playing at home, no way they gonna lose against napoli

F

Fallen Prince

Why did he return? Why?

He never really left real madrid managment. Job of manager is pressure driven especially for a team like madrid . Fans expect no less than cl trophy or win la liga.

Perez made mistake of selling ronaldo to juve with no back up plan of a star striker he stuck with gareth bale.
Lopetigue was disaster and so was the next. So zidane had no choice but to return seeing all mismanagment and politics taking over in dressing room.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@TheAncientCenturion
I get it now.
I don't break the rules but it doesn't mean someone wouldn't show up there and post the pics before chapter drops.

Smart mods on duty.
Poggers for ya:cheers:

L

Levi_Ackerman

Home or away Every Match i watched Post lockdown they Have Been Shocking , No Creativity Whatso ever , Just Sideways Passing , Still Not Convinced Barca Can Win Against Napoli
there is still time, they will deliver when needed.
Cuz, i need Barca's help to knock out City. They have a higher chance to win against city than napoli

@TheAncientCenturion
I get it now.
I don't break the rules but it doesn't mean someone wouldn't show up there and post the pics before chapter drops.

Smart mods on duty.
Poggers for ya:cheers:

You are on the football thread.

He never really left real madrid managment. Job of manager is pressure driven especially for a team like madrid . Fans expect no less than cl trophy or win la liga.

Perez made mistake of selling ronaldo to juve with no back up plan of a star striker he stuck with gareth bale.
Lopetigue was disaster and so was the next. So zidane had no choice but to return seeing all mismanagment and politics taking over in dressing room.
Real Madrid Will be Fine With Or Without Ronaldo , They Already Have A proper System With World Class Players , And To Be really Honest The Last Classico when They Played Against Us , I have Never seen Them This Dominant Even With Ronaldo , Or Maybe That Could Be Just Bc We Are Way Too shit Lol

there is still time, they will deliver when needed.
Cuz, i need Barca's help to knock out City. They have a higher chance to win against city than napoli
Loool Barca Knocking city No way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
We are Shit, We Struggled to create vs Fucking Celta , Same Celta Got Pounded by mallorca

You should have sold Valverade as a swap deal for arrogant neymar.:ronalaugh:
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

F

Fallen Prince

Real Madrid Will be Fine With Or Without Ronaldo , They Already Have A proper System With World Class Players , And To Be really Honest The Last Classico when They Played Against Us , I have Never seen Them This Dominant Even With Ronaldo , Or Maybe That Could Be Just Bc We Are Way Too shit Lol
Real in general have good youth squad , the problem is politics takes over with ego clash.

Ramos never got along with ronaldo because he has bit of god complex attitude compared and expected club to treat him like messi. Perez and ramos did not like it this got worse when modric was nominated for player of the year over cr7 this broke camels back because perez despised cr7 and he likes to fuck around with peoples career like he did with king casillas.

Real in general have good youth squad , the problem is politics takes over with ego clash.

Ramos never got along with ronaldo because he has bit of god complex attitude compared and expected club to treat him like messi. Perez and ramos did not like it this got worse when modric was nominated for player of the year over cr7 this broke camels back because perez despised cr7 and he likes to fuck around with peoples career like he did with king casillas.
Its A Good Thing anyway , these egos Always lead to downfalls , still remember when modric won the ballon dor how cristiano's sister was all over slandering modric, Good Thing He Left and Madrid Started Investing in the Youth , They Already Have Very Good Players As Compared To Barca

Do you want Neymar back at Barca ? @Saintbellekin
Is he even worth the money ?
Nope , he isnt , Instead Invest On a Defender To replace Pique , Then Replace Alba , After That A Strong defensive Midfielder (Busi is done out here ) , next up a winger Although For the Time Being I would Be satisfied With dembele Returning, Sell Suarez and Griezmann , Sign A Potent Center Forward
Sell rakitic , Roberto ,vidal

F

Fallen Prince

Its A Good Thing anyway , these egos Always lead to downfalls , still remember when modric won the ballon dor how cristiano's sister was all over slandering modric, Good Thing He Left and Madrid Started Investing in the Youth , They Already Have Very Good Players As Compared To Barca
Yea but CR7 was the reason we were winning 3 in a row.

I do agree he has god complex attitude, but perez fucked with peoples career even with saint iker .

Madrid has toxi politics culture, if messi has got along well with barca because he feels at home something CR7 craved from the managment.

There is also fact perez has his philosophy of club is greater than a players legacy , he hates someone dictating to him.

Ronaldo leaving affected Madrid deeply.
We were shit last season. But now after Zidanes return and some good signings, we are back on track.
But the same cant be said about Barca if/when Messi leaves. Theyre too dependent on 1 man that its not even a team play now

Yea but CR7 was the reason we were winning 3 in a row.

I do agree he has god complex attitude, but perez fucked with peoples career even with king casillas .

Madrid has toxi politics culture, if messi has got along well with barca because he feels at home something CR7 craved from the managment.

There is also fact perez has his philosophy of club is greater than a players legacy , he hates someone dictating to him.
CR7 wasnt the only reason You were Winning 3 in a row , God Knows How Many Times Ramos Came In Clutch , Be It The Dirty Work Or scoring in the Last minute , Isco modric Benzema Kroos Were Almost as Sensational As Ever Too , This Allowed Madrid To dictate Games Even Against Teams Like Bayern , psg etc. Even Marcelo Man How Can I Forget him , I know People Always praise Ronaldo For That Match Against Bayern but Any sane Man Who watched the Match Knew It Was Marcelo Who Pulled The strings All Along , At The End Of the day Madrid is Madrid And Perez In My Opinion Is Right To Have Kicked Out Ronaldo , This Character Is Very well Needed In Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.