Leipzig vs Ajax
Barcelona vs Napoli
Liverpool vs Dortmund
Juventus vs Atalanta
City vs Atletico
Real vs Spurs
Bayern vs PSG

About group B and G.
I don´t know how feel about the Bayern, their squad for this year isn´t really good.
Imagine if one of the top player get hurt or something, they can´t replace the player with a another good player. And in otherway Tottenham has a great and strong squad. With little bad luck for the Bayern, Tottenham can finish the group as the first.

Group G is very nice, all teams are similar equal.
Probably Leipzig can be the first but also the last, even though Benfica is probably the weakst of the four teams.
Group G will be very nice to watch, Lyon is a very good team and they could finally even pass PSG in the lig.

Overall I agree with your predictions and see it in the same way.

About group B and G.
I don´t know how feel about the Bayern, their squad for this year isn´t really good.
Imagine if one of the top player get hurt or something, they can´t replace the player with a another good player. And in otherway Tottenham has a great and strong squad. With little bad luck for the Bayern, Tottenham can finish the group as the first.

Group G is very nice, all teams are similar equal.
Probably Leipzig can be the first but also the last, even though Benfica is probably the weakst of the four teams.
Group G will be very nice to watch, Lyon is a very good team and they could finally even pass PSG in the lig.

Overall I agree with your predictions and see it in the same way.
Yeah i found it so hard to decide Groups G and H

I know what you mean about Bayern but they're well stocked in midfield and defence - it's only if Perisic, Lewa or Coutinho get injured that they might have a problem - but they have got Gnabry on the bench too - i can totally see Spurs and PSG coming first in their groups by chance and i can also see Inter progressing instead of Dortmund based on how they performed with Conte at the weekend. They finally look like a great team again

Status
Not open for further replies.