• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Post automatically merged:

Isn't that just derby rivalry? I think their biggest rivals are Bayern
Not as much as this game , dortmund fans knows bayern will buy their players . Most Germans clubs hate bayern in general because of regional feelings i think .

Derby games are like rotten eggs you dont wish to be in your rival box wearing schalke scarf .

And just an impressive achievement for Mbappe tomorrow as well, if he wins the CL, which makes him having both the two biggest trophies in his career, that are World Cup and CL, at such a young age like 21 years.

F

Fallen Prince

Honestly i like mbappe hopefully he joins real madrid . I am happy he is big fan of our club he will take next legacy of madrid and win us trophies . :steef:

You guys should visit derby game of Barca- Girona . :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Imo Red star vs partizan none can match that , any serbs here will tell you :suresure:
I know red star, since they played in CL in some seasons
But for partizan, I don’t know much about them.
And after hearing from you, I can quite guess that the derby between them is no joke for sure
:smithnie::kata:

F

Fallen Prince

I know red star, since they played in CL in some seasons
But for partizan, I don’t know much about them.
And after hearing from you, I can quite guess that the derby between them is no joke for sure
:smithnie::kata:
They have historic rivalry something to do with Jugoslavia civil war . I heard there is guaranteed violence in their games its damn bitter .

Let’s see if my man Lewa will score again tomorrow to equal the record of the CL goat C.Ronaldo
And I hope that Gnarbby plays well too. And no matter what’s gonna happen tomorrow, he’s already got such big improvement from that young man this season for sure
So my prediction is gonna be bayern 4-2 psg

Status
Not open for further replies.