Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it with a grain of salt ,but I can see it being true.

Also a quote of Klopp back in 2019.
“I hope this Super League will never happen. With the way the CL is now running, football has a great product, even with the Europa League.
"For me, the Champions League is the Super League, in which you do not always end up playing against the same teams.Why should we create a system where Liverpool faces Real Madrid for 10 straight years? Who wants to see that every year?”
I hope today his balls are still grown and hasn't changed his stance.

Both sides of this issue don't actually care about the fans or the game itself, it's all about money. God knows UEFA/FIFA can do a better job, but instead of breaking away by themselves, the 12 big clubs should join forces with the lesser clubs and force a change in UEFA/FIFA.

Take it with a grain of salt ,but I can see it being true.

Also a quote of Klopp back in 2019.
I hope today his balls are still grown and hasn't changed his stance.
British media with anti American bias:endthis:. I think i only know kronke he is owner of Rams.If they made such decision they are probably runnung through debts i guess .

I am interested why reporter didnt say anything about the spanish guy from madrid he is brain behind the operation ?

British media with anti American bias:endthis:. I think i only know kronke he is owner of Rams.If they made such decision they are probably runnung through debts i guess .

I am interested why reporter didnt say anything about the spanish guy from madrid he is brain behind the operation ?
Perez might as well be put there as a front . 3/4 vice chairmen are Americans . Glazers,Henry of FSG (red socks owner ) and kroenke . There is also Agnelli who was always with a few loose screws and even changed Juventus' emblem to make it more marketable .

This Super League is just one more point showing how much this sports is sold out. Qatar, Super League, Corruption... This isnt any sport anymore.
Allowing oil merchants and russian oligarchs was a mistake made by UEFA.

These guys will naturally look at profits than club heritage or culture. I do feel with heavy induced Capitalism into sports this will be natural answer , they just want to earn money and good sponsorship.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Allowing oil merchants and russian oligarchs was a mistake made by UEFA.

These guys will naturally look at profits than club heritage or culture. I do feel with heavy induced Capitalism into sports this will be natural answer , they just want to earn money and good sponsorship.
UEFA is full of corruption and didnt do anything good for the sports in ages. Wouldnt support UEFA in the slightest.
But this Super League is nothing else then billionairs deciding to play with each other in some closed arrangement, so they cant look bad against new or small clubs, cause they literaly decided who comes into their club. It is not about sports anymore and not about quality. If this really happens, i am glad to never ever watch a barca game anymore, the only positive thing of it could be that some other main leagues get more interesting again.

Two of the main brain behind super league are the glazers who owns United and that American sports group that owns Liverpool. And they don't care about football because they don't understand shit about football. For them, football is just merely another sources of income. Like the glazers who cares more about their American Football team than United.
Post automatically merged:

It cannot be stopped global fans will benefit from this only local fans are mad
How would they benefits more? If anything, now they would have to pay more to watch football than what they already have. Because the broadcasting license would be more expensive now that bunch of big clubs play together, resulted in a more expensive subscription for the fans.

If netflix , facebook agree with the deal the subs will be cheap or free as well.

I am not sure if the league will happen with all negative press.
Post automatically merged:

It cannot be stopped global fans will benefit from this only local fans are mad
Thats the point. Superleague can play in states as well if Europe dont want them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.