Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the main brain behind super league are the glazers who owns United and that American sports group that owns Liverpool. And they don't care about football because they don't understand shit about football. For them, football is just merely another sources of income. Like the glazers who cares more about their American Football team than United.
Post automatically merged:

How would they benefits more? If anything, now they would have to pay more to watch football than what they already have. Because the broadcasting license would be more expensive now that bunch of big clubs play together, resulted in a more expensive subscription for the fans.
I dont think all fans won't watch games or move on to another club
The best players will play in this league because they will get paid alot more money that uefa gives them
This hush decision by fans that this is bad for football is still early take
We have to wait and see how this will play out
Domestic leagues will be the same if they don't ban them
Only UEFA is afraid for there money and sponsors, tv rights etc.
In 10 years we will forget about this and move on with modern football
The similar stuff happen in past so this is nothing new

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It cannot be stopped global fans will benefit from this only local fans are mad
I don’t think you understand the passion, devotion, loyalty, and history that the local fans have for their clubs, for clubs rivalries histories etc. Football was built by local fans, cities against cities, poor club vs rich club etc.

If you remove that part of the football it will really lack emotions.

If netflix , facebook agree with the deal the subs will be cheap or free as well.

I am not sure if the league will happen with all negative press.

Thats the point. Superleague can play in states as well if Europe dont want them.
They did expect negative backlash from fans FA etc.
Now we are just waiting to see what will happen but sport won't change the big brands will remain

I don’t think you understand the passion, devotion, loyalty, and history that the local fans have for their clubs, for clubs rivalries histories etc. Football was built by local fans, cities against cities, poor club vs rich club etc.

Domestic league will still happen. They will not be competing in CL most likely.

Its completely upto clubs if they want to compete in European competition. UEFA at very best will ban players from competing in national football team but it seems laughable at best .

We'll see how much UEFA can muster support if other league bodies unite together maybe they might take W.

Footballs is changing but passion will remain
It did in past and future will be the same
Maybe not for you and me because we are getting old and respect history of the sport
But next generation of fans will move on
It better accept this now that football is changing

They did expect negative backlash from fans FA etc.
Now we are just waiting to see what will happen but sport won't change the big brands will remain
I can understand that . They believe it will degrade the value of current competition.

Man city could field average team in league and top tier players in super league .

Too much probability right now lets see how it swings.

Lol you guys need to chill. Judge it after they host the league .

I always thought champions league was long and boring. I would love to see top European team play in New york (it will be sell out).

Of course i am gonna watch CL as well but smaller team will get more opportunity at shot to get their glory in UCL.

Guess i need a new type of sport to watch then :josad:
The fun about big clubs playing against each other is that it's rare
If the best clubs gather and they always play against each other every year and the average clubs are left to play with each other it will be boring as hell

Isn't it funny that the clubs that have the biggest debts created a ligue to save their asses.
Such a sad world this is where money is more important than anything else.

What would fans do? They cannot travel to every country to see the team or pay an expensive ticket

Where is the nice story of the underdog that goes and makes an incredible run.

It's sad I'm not a big fan of any club but i really like the game.

Guess i need a new type of sport to watch then :josad:
The fun about big clubs playing against each other is that it's rare
If the best clubs gather and they always play against each other every year and the average clubs are left to play with each other it will be boring as hell
Watch NBA greatest sport ever created.

I dunno the wuss people here love competitive games. I watch la liga btw and damn Real madrid was thrashing mid tier table and you realise these guys dont play against teams like Man United , Juventus in weekly basis. Either the league needs to improve or create a league where teams compete.

Soccer needs to reinvent dont stick to good old stuff. It was fun but guys like Messi should play against teams like Man united than relegated team . I feel bad for owner who pay 300 million dollar just for players to compete against unknown teams .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will copy/paste my post from my wall:

Even tho Super League will reshape Football the wrong way please don't forget that FIFA/UEFA is not a fucking charity that fights for the poor and weak football clubs.

They also fight for the $

Basically this^

I also think that this is UEFA's fault that Super League happened.

Super League rumors reach out 2018 if I'm not mistaken.

So be it. Club football has moved on its all money game.

Blame UEFA for allowing owners buying PSG and Man City they started all this problems. There is no existing salary cap or proper ffp in place. Other clubs will bound to act if uefa plays blind man here.

Even tho Super League will reshape Football the wrong way please don't forget that FIFA/UEFA is not a fucking charity that fights for the poor and weak football clubs.

Basically this^

^This

Look at current format of cl they tailor made for top clubs to not leave the UCL. UEFA needs to soul search if they want to have fans as priority. Like i said its all money game now .

Basically this^

Footbal has become monotone its predictable same cyclus its losing popularity so they need create something new the super league is great opportunity to change the value of the game and change stuck structures for example bundesliga is boring as hell the same for spain and italy the same teams over and over again

with this league other small clubs will profit and the game will reshape itself hopefully more exciting

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Footbal has become monotone its predictable same cyclus its losing popularity so they need create something new the super league is great opportunity to change the value of the game and change stuck structures for example bundesliga is boring as hell the same for spain and italy the same teams over and over again

with this league other small clubs will profit and the game will reshape itself hopefully more exciting
We will see.

I can totally say that I overreacted yesterday and I totally dont give a fuck about this xD.

They wont banish players from National teams because of ratings and checks

lets be realistic.

Can't wait to see people dunking on Arsenal and Milan in the Super League:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.