Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys need to chill. Judge it after they host the league .

I always thought champions league was long and boring. I would love to see top European team play in New york (it will be sell out).

Of course i am gonna watch CL as well but smaller team will get more opportunity at shot to get their glory in UCL.
Long and boring with just 13 matches but you want over 20 . Surely you're having a laugh .
I won't even entertain the bullshit about a European game being played in America,completely ignoring the local fans who ,thanks to them,the game even begun to rise to its current size. You have the friendly tours for that shit...

Post automatically merged:

Long and boring with just 13 matches but you want over 20 . Surely you're having a laugh .
I won't even entertain the bullshit about a European game being played in America,completely ignoring the local fans who ,thanks to them,the game even begun to rise to its current size. You have the friendly tours for that shit...
why would they be played in america....?
it would be like the champions league

Footbal has become monotone its predictable same cyclus its losing popularity so they need create something new the super league is great opportunity to change the value of the game and change stuck structures for example bundesliga is boring as hell the same for spain and italy the same teams over and over again

with this league other small clubs will profit and the game will reshape itself hopefully more exciting
their domestic leagues will be even more boring
the amount of money the clubs bring in would be astronomical
thats how franchises work

european sports owned by murica
oh man

:milaugh: muricans didnt force them to sell their club tho
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
The game is becoming global . I feel champions league is way too Euro centric to be honest thats how i view from here.

Maybe fans in Europe like it but they (Perez and the group) are seeing bigger picture . Most sports league rebrand to appeal audience this is just change people might not like in short term but i do see benefit in long term like adding club world cup expansion to it.

The game is becoming global . I feel champions league is way too Euro centric to be honest thats how i view from here.

Maybe fans in Europe like it but they are seeing bigger picture . Most sports league rebrand to appeal audience this is just change people might not like in short term but i do see benefit in long term like adding club world cup expansion to it.
nah its not about big picture
its about dealing with the fact its exclusive and not based on merit.
if this goes through in a few years just like the pl , you wont hear shit
fact is , things evolve and dont remain the same.

they cant compete lol

disney?
oh man

Is that even credible news, mourinho was sacked for other reason . Gotta wait for official news from spurs.
it was peddled by a fake source so no
i saw it when it broke on twitter

No wonder some of you lot who support this ESL idea Dont even follow the regular League games or Regular UCL group stage matches,I wish you lot actually kicked a ball and truly ever so lived the beautiful game atleast once in your lifetime.
Peace !
thats not it
i follow all the games regularly no matter how small
I bet I follow the matches better than 80% of the people present here
difference is europeans view this as some sort of tradition

this is how sports are run in north america
its not unusual to us. so while in some sense
it ruins the sport
in other ways I understand while such move was made. truth is this went down the gutter when the clubs sold themselves to the highest bidder irrespective of the the direction they would take the sport to . wanna act like soccer hasnt been money for a while?
mancity?
Psg?
lol

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
wanna act like soccer hasnt been money for a while?
mancity?
Psg?
lol
Oh yeah for 20 years now the football has become more and more and more about money : gathering of the best players in very few clubs, the same one who always won, some billionaires breaking the balance in national leagues, the cost of stadium seats becoming way too expensive and in UK in particular, some questionable world cups etc etc.

It was not a holy sports before that announcement and in a way the super league creation can help us asking ourself the right questions and having a debate of what kind of football do we want.

But if it wasn’t the perfect world it is not a reason to go full worse with this super league : « okay guys before we wanted to make money but we had to respect some rules that bothered us and no one was happy small or big clubs so now let’s go full money to make it official and clear. »

Not a good solution at all.

Oh yeah for 20 years now the football has become more and more and more about money : gathering of the best players in very few clubs, the same one who always won, some billionaires breaking the balance in national leagues, the cost of stadium seats becoming way too expensive and in UK in particular, some questionable world cups etc etc.

It was not a holy sports before that announcement and in a way the super league creation can help us asking ourself the right questions and having a debate of what kind of football do we want.

But if it wasn’t the perfect world it is not a reason to go full worse with this super league : « okay guys before we wanted to make money but we had to respect some rules that bothered us and no one was happy small or big clubs so now let’s go full money to make it official and clear. »

Not a good solution at all.
its a terrible solution
it makes it worse
just ensure financial fair play is properly stuck to uefa.

In the end nothing will really change. The clubs wont be expelled by their national leagues,because otherwise the television rights of those leagues will have way less value. The Superleague will become the new Champions League,Champions League will become the new Europa League,etc. so it wont be a big change,maybe..

In the end nothing will really change. The clubs wont be expelled by their national leagues,because otherwise the television rights of those leagues will have way less value. The Superleague will become the new Champions League,Champions League will become the new Europa League,etc. so it wont be a big change,maybe..
I hope uefa and them can compromise without this happening
I hope arsenal gets back to the ucl by winning europa
building the team from the ground up
not by some bullshit like this .
its more satisfying
man i dislike kreonke

So the dualism has reached europe too huh
wym

This atrocious idea isn't about the evolvement or the improvement of football. It has been made clear from that senile gobshite Perez. They found the chance thanks to the pandemic to create this . The man wants to remove everything that makes football football all for the sake of more revenue.

Leaving aside the economic disparity will grow even more. The madmen through this will push for reduction of play time to attract young folks . God knows what else they will think to attract people to more people to this farce . In the end they might add 5 minute attacks or some shit so they can add breaks in between for more revenue....

If clubs have money problems thanks to awful decisions from them,reduce their expenses . It is their fault they reached this position...Go the Rangers way..Let other teams take your position that didn't destroy their clubs in the meantime for immediate success on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.