Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperLeague will happen and we fans cannot stop that
because we will become irrelevant
:josad:
I believe that fans are a motor of utmost importance, a living force of it. Besides if most fans stopped following the Super League teams the project could fail for a multitude of reasons. The teams may not draw money anymore and not just from fans themselves, but why would someone invest giving fuel to such societies when they lost their commercial gains. Unless they found other ways to have them invest independently from fans gains but that's extensively unlikely.

aaand this shitshow should soon be over now. Had my reservations about it happening
I don't think it's going to happen. I think these clubs are angry at UEFA for their proposed CL changes and are using this as a bargaining chip. They must know the incredible risk they're taking from both their domestic league and FIFA at large; either they think they can actually do this (which seems unlikely, given the power domestic competitions and FIFA hold over them) or they're posturing to force UEFA to change the CL into something else.

I think the second option is more likely, especially given the universal condemnation every club has gotten from its fans and supporters clubs. That said, I could very well be wrong given the resignation of the Juventus guy from his boards yesterday.

I sure as fuck hope it's not going to happen, it will destroy domestic football permanently. I'm choosing to believe it's a bargaining tactic.
UEFA better start cleaning up their own new shit with CL now and we're back to normal

Thats happens when people lie to clubs about utopia league
Uefa still stinks but now will be try to listen to fans and clubs what they want but ESL still can happen
This still isn't over

Is it true that Man City and Chelsea pull out from the Super League or is it just a rumor?
They are because they where never 100% on board with this league to begin with and Perez&co lied to them straight up
They only joined because they were afraid that they will be left behind if this ESL become the thing
But this still isnt over

Tbh I'm not really for or against the ESL however I have a huge problem with the no relegation rule for the 15 intended big clubs to first join the ESL. That'd totally destroy football as we know it.
Yeah, that was the main problem
Uefa still need to make some changes so that doesn't happen ever again in future

And some members here were actually in support and trying to defend this clown show. It was an atrocious move by the teams and after the fans + football authotities put their foot down, they backed out
Yeah there was major backlash by fans against the ESL the last couple of days on the streets and internet.

I still doubt this will be the last time we hear about the ESL though. I think this time is just to test the waters and later they'll refine and present it better for the fans and make it a reality. It's just a matter of time unless the UEFA makes big concession for the big clubs which I have major doubt about.

Tbh I'm not really for or against the ESL however I have a huge problem with the no relegation rule for the 15 intended big clubs to first join the ESL. That'd totally destroy football as we know it.
such definite principles shouldn't be limited to ESL.. its basically like persecution against lower ranking clubs

Mind you if u think I'm blabbering nonsense feel free to rectify me.. I'm not into any specific clubs but a very shallow notion of club football and leagues or international football systen.. when i was briefed regarding this....it just happened to pique my interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.