Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
such definite principles shouldn't be limited to ESL.. its basically like persecution against lower ranking clubs

Mind you if u think I'm blabbering nonsense feel free to rectify me.. I'm not into any specific clubs but a very shallow notion of club football and leagues or international football systen.. when i was briefed regarding this....it just happened to pique my interest in it.
You lost me bro. :josad: I understood nothing of what you just wrote.

such definite principles shouldn't be limited to ESL.. its basically like persecution against lower ranking clubs

Mind you if u think I'm blabbering nonsense feel free to rectify me.. I'm not into any specific clubs but a very shallow notion of club football and leagues or international football systen.. when i was briefed regarding this....it just happened to pique my interest in it.
Yes :laughmoji:

Yeah there was major backlash by fans against the ESL the last couple of days on the streets and internet.

I still doubt this will be the last time we hear about the ESL though. I think this time is just to test the waters and later they'll refine and present it better for the fans and make it a reality. It's just a matter of time unless the UEFA makes big concession for the big clubs which I have major doubt about.
They shouldn't have to make big concessions for the big clubs. They can refine it however they want but it won't change its base structure as still being atrocious. As long as actual fans and the authorities of the sport are resolute, it won't succeed
Post automatically merged:

Yeah,its terrible that someone can do what he wants with HIS company,amrite commrade?
Thinking that just because you are the owner of a company means you can do what you want with it is quite ignorant

LMAO... aa damn golden reaction
:ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

You lost me bro. :josad: I understood nothing of what you just wrote.
What i meant was that the "relegation rule" (demoing clubs depending on how they perform) from what i heard is not applied to the founder clubs...that would do no justice to the small or less prominent 5 clubs...it basically patent persecution.. and monopoly

Last edited:
Ed Woodward to resign at the end of the season following the failure of the ESL (i still kinda wished it came to fruition)

Still hope UEFA get bashed for how shitty they are amongst the chief executives and owners. (Dont like the new Champions League format either, that's just me)

The ramifications of the interest will include a transfer ban apparently for a season and fine, maybe even cost those teams their spots in the champions league/uefa.

Status
Not open for further replies.