Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Better than letting these owners do what they want
i put my money, my place, my players and aficionated but you steal 40% of my money and make intransigent national parties (polonia vs andorra) who the only is you can rob more money.:laughmoji:

Not sure what to say. After watching perez interview it was disaster the way he spoke.

I thought they had some plans but when he said negotiations with UEFA it seems like the league was just ploy to get their deals.

Of course this was poorly done and its baffling they had no concrete plan ahead sad now i can see Madrid getting europe ban in retaliation with how perez acted.
Post automatically merged:

Finally got rid of Ed Clownword

Now we gotta get the Glazers out next :steef:
He was mickey mouse , I think he left because the entire super league was just sham for perez and loperta to save their demised clubs.

Smh not sure why florentino even took such idiotic stuff and drag english clubs ?

Not sure what to say. After watching perez interview it was disaster the way he spoke.

I thought they had some plans but when he said negotiations with UEFA it seems like the league was just ploy to get their deals.

Of course this was poorly done and its baffling they had no concrete plan ahead sad now i can see Madrid getting europe ban in retaliation with how perez acted.

He was mickey mouse , I think he left because the entire super league was just sham for perez and loperta to save their demised clubs.

Smh not sure why florentino even took such idiotic stuff and drag english clubs ?
American owners of english club push that idea really hard, they are the biggest ringleaders here

Perez didn't drag English club. United and Liverpool's owner was one of the initiator from the start, and they're American.

Perez didn't drag English club. United and Liverpool's owner was one of the initiator from the start, and they're American.

Italian teams risk to be bankrupt now. Thanks english supporters!
Αh yes ,of course !! Because money to just the top 3 Italian teams would save all the Italian teams. It is their fault they got into such massive debts ,like it is the case with all teams across the leagues.
Milan with Berlusconi, Inter with Moratti spend crazy amounts for short term success . It is their fault. Back in the '00s Lazio spend over 60% of their budget to buy a single player in Vieri? Who's fault is that ? The never really cared for infrastructure except Juventus in '10. Juventus was keeping its economic in check ,until the moment Agnelli decided he wanted to expand Juventus as a franchise instead of a football club,changed its emblem and went after Ronaldo ,even though he couldn't afford it. Somehow he even fired people / cut salaries from fiat to find the money ... Who's fault is that exactly ?

Perez is also the biggest scum and perpetrator ,from his first tenure as president of Real. He is the one who skyrocketed the money needed for everything in football. He is one of the main culprits .

[
Thankfully not my team :steef:
Yes ,indeed . De Laurentis might be nutjob ,but at least he has kept Napoli with 0 debt .

Αh yes ,of course !! Because money to just the top 3 Italian teams would save all the Italian teams. It is their fault they got into such massive debts ,like it is the case with all teams across the leagues.
Milan with Berlusconi, Inter with Moratti spend crazy amounts for short term success . It is their fault. Back in the '00s Lazio spend over 60% of their budget to buy a single player in Vieri? Who's fault is that ? The never really cared for infrastructure except Juventus in '10. Juventus was keeping its economic in check ,until the moment Agnelli decided he wanted to expand Juventus as a franchise instead of a football club,changed its emblem and went after Ronaldo ,even though he couldn't afford it. Somehow he even fired people / cut salaries from fiat to find the money ... Who's fault is that exactly ?

Perez is also the biggest scum and perpetrator ,from his first tenure as president of Real. He is the one who skyrocketed the money needed for everything in football. He is one of the main culprits .

[

Yes ,indeed . De Laurentis might be nutjob ,but at least he has kept Napoli with 0 debt .
Of course its their fault. But in this case i have to say english teams acted selfish,and they dont think that "football is for the people" at all! They just said "Premier League gives us many money anyway,so we are fine" and threw the Italian and Spanish teams under the bus,after they agreed to all of this!

Of course its their fault. But in this case i have to say english teams acted selfish,and they dont think that "football is for the people" at all! They just said "Premier League gives us many money anyway,so we are fine" and threw the Italian and Spanish teams under the bus,after they agreed to all of this!
Not the case at all. Boris got invloved. He gave the ok to FA to do anything to stop them.He wouldn't give permits for the players etc. UK not being part of the EU anymore played a role. The players of the teams didn't want it either.
Chelsea also got another problem on its back aside from all of that.. Chelsea pitch owners own Stamford Bridge and the naming rigths of Chelsea F.C. Basically the fans could stop Chelsea from playing in Stamford Bridge and take the team's name if the team left SB. Chelsea isn't Chelsea if it is named West London's blues.

Apart from Man City and Chelsea, English clubs are hurting badly too. But if City/Chelsea left Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool didn't want to look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.