Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier league is going tight

Yesterday's liverpool comeback is creating pressure on leicester and chelsea.

Chelsea has a home game and an away. If they lose the home match I dont see them going 4th .

Liverpool has palace and burnley possibly easy matchups. Good possibility of liverpool possibly taking 3rd place if leicester and chelsea blunder their remaining games.
Post automatically merged:

Pirlo :gokulaugh:I think Juventus wont qualify for Champions League this year,and Ronaldo will leave Juve this summer. I think in Champions will qualify Inter Milan,Napoli,Atalanta and AC Milan.
Juve will win against bologna they will likely be 3rd.

Its pressure on milan and napoli , especially milan is bottling their remaining games. It was poor season but pirlo was bad experiment from the board. Perhaps rehire Allegri back and revive the team.

Next (last) Serie A round is extremely entrancing.
You guys shouldn't have many problems.

Milan really fucked up and put itself in a very dangerous position.

I hope that they win though I think it's unlikely even against a less rested Atalanta. I don't have many hopes for Bologna to achieve something of value against Juve as well. But at the end of the day this is football and anything can happen.

Maybe I'll get a nice surprise and Juve won't ultimately go to UCL :usosmug:

I hope that they win though I think it's unlikely even against a less rested Atalanta. I don't have many hopes for Bologna to achieve something of value against Juve as well. But at the end of the day this is football and anything can happen.

I hope exactly this. :cheers:

Forza Milan :finally:

I hope they make it to the champions league. Man, I miss Ac Milan's golden days.:doffycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.