Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinazzola is a huge blow, he connects so well with insigne and the midfield in general

I would've been pretty confident against spain if not for his injury. A shame to see such an exciting prospect potentially getting a career changing injury.

Jorginho is fucking immense and Chiellini's constant rallying is invaluable. Immobile needs to step up and Italy will have the edge against Spain.

This team will win the world cup next year in Qatar.

Look how you guessed the team when I haven't even mentioned its name.

I'm watching Copa America too, and no team has been greater and more convincing than Italy.
Mancini is such a reassuring figure, I can guarantee that he'll get even more out if this team by the time World Cup begins.

Zaniolo should be playing too:steef:

Spinazzola is a huge blow, he connects so well with insigne and the midfield in general

I would've been pretty confident against spain if not for his injury. A shame to see such an exciting prospect potentially getting a career changing injury.

Jorginho is fucking immense and Chiellini's constant rallying is invaluable. Immobile needs to step up and Italy will have the edge against Spain.

Mancini is such a reassuring figure, I can guarantee that he'll get even more out if this team by the time World Cup begins.

Zaniolo should be playing too:steef:
Zaniolo is a great player. I can easily see him playing in the world cup next year.

Kom så danmark!!!!!!!!!🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰Vi vinder!!!!!!! Ingen can stoppe vores hold!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.