Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hands are still shaking from all the tension.

Looking forward to next year, let's win the World Cup!
I hope Chiellini can go on for another year, they'll have Zaniolo and Pelligrini too.

If Mancini sorts out the striker situation which clearly isn't working right now with Immobile (evident right after his substitution) then Italy can be even more formidable.

Great to know that there's more international football to come with confederations cup and the World Cup being not that far away!

I hope Chiellini can go on for another year, they'll have Zaniolo and Pelligrini too.

If Mancini sorts out the striker situation which clearly isn't working right now (evident right after his substitution) then Italy can be even more formidable.

Great to know that there's more international football to come with confederations cup and the World Cup being not that far away!
Chiellini's still not too old, he can do this!

But yeah, he needs to have more offensive players. Italy's defending a bit too much. It's good because their goalkeepers are solid and it's working out in penalties, but they have trouble keeping up with a faster team and play style.

One thing can unite Europe

Hate towards French
But England is close 2nd :kata:
You are from Croatia right? I remember when I went in Pag Island with my classmates for celebrate our degree, and i had a discussion with a local taxi driver. I couldn't understand anything of what he was saying, but then i clearly heard "french motherfuckers" , after that we started a brief chat about the recent world cup final (2018) and how much we both hoped the golden croatian gen to win that. If was fun.
Post automatically merged:

Donnarumma was really great, he really helped carrying his team to victory, he deserved to be named best player of this euro.
huge carry at the moment i feel even more safe with him than i was when buffon was our goalkeeper

Fans aside, this England team did play pretty well. Unfortunately, Italy was just an overall a better team. Better ball movement, composure, better team function. Chelleni really held the team together. After that first goal, Italy seemed a little tense and under pressure but he kept his calm and held off England's attacks.
Congratulations to all Italy fans..:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.