Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Bayern could have scored much more. They were just preserving themselves by the end. Was visible since they weren't playing with as much intensity as during the end of the first half, with the multiple changes as well. I'm assuming they are ready to go all in, in the final :sadgrin:

Gonna be interesting seeing Bayern's high line against Neymar & Mbappe and at the same if PSG's defense can hold up against Bayern's front 4. I know the cliche is the Germans always win but Bayern still doesn't seem unbeatable to me. Maybe its because of the opponents they've faced recently or the fact that I'm just waiting for them to get caught on the counter especially against this team. Maybe it might also be PSG's time now that they're in the finals.

Bayern feels like more of a sure thing to win (this will make me look stupider for still not believing in them and also if they dominate PSG lol) but if both teams played at their best, which I think could be the case, then I think I might go for PSG to win. Maybe 3-2 or 4-3.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now imagine PSG game style vs current Bayern.

If Lewy will unlock himself for the last game it will be a slugfest.

Gonna be interesting seeing Bayern's high line against Neymar & Mbappe and at the same if PSG's defense can hold up against Bayern's front 4. I know the cliche is the Germans always win but Bayern still doesn't seem unbeatable to me. Maybe its because of the opponents they've faced recently or the fact that I'm just waiting for them to get caught on the counter especially against this team. Maybe it might also be PSG's time now that they're in the finals.

Bayern feels like more of a sure thing to win (this will make me look stupider for still not believing in them and also if they dominate PSG lol) but if both teams played at their best, which I think could be the case, then I think I might go for PSG to win. Maybe 3-2 or 4-3.
If both teams play at their very best, Bayern wins comfortably.

Recently they had problems with their high line though, so it will be interesting to see if Paris can exploit that or if Bayern fixes those problems.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's a bold statement imo.
A serious Bayern is better than a serious PSG. But we can't underestimate PSG power : Mbappe, Neymar, Dimaria playing well is a great line up. Marquihos is a great defensive player, Verrati is can be really good too, and Navas is good. PSG is also quite good to keep the ball.

Bayern is good, but their defensive game is not the best ever. An early goal or the PSG counter them can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.