• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
We will know if Messi stays or leaves in an hour or so
Even if he leaves Barca I hope Manchester City won't buy him.

For fucking sake. We don't have many big ego players even Aguero is normal in that case.

Can you imagine what will happen if Messi joins? Holy fuck.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Disrespect?

The disrespect is Barcelona's squad attitude post-2015 victory.

Suarez ain't hot deal no more. Fuck him. I actually start to pick some interest in Koeman. I like it when people settle things straight away without fake ass licking.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
30 points behind Liverpool and City.

Kicked out of 3 semi finals in one season.

Can't sign anybody when all the teams that are already better are signing quality players.

We have a home economics teacher as our manager.

And now our so called "captain" getting arrested and charged over seas for fighting with some drunks that called him a "fridge". And got a suspended sentence.

Jeez just end this club already.
Post automatically merged:

The only man that can save this shitshow :finally::finally::finally:

Come to Old Trafford Leo

Last edited:
Yeah but they couldn't even afford to re-sign Aubameyang without firing their own employees after the players took pay cuts. :suresure:

But for real tho, one of the oil clubs is gonna get Messi if he does leave indeed. One has his best friend in PSG and the other has the best manager he ever played for in Man City. It's gonna suck when he does indeed go there. :josad:

I don't really see him leaving.

It's a power-move to force Bartomeu to resign and keep his buddies (Suarez etc.) at the club.

As hard as it may sound, maybe Messi leaving Barca would be the best for the club. Barto would get thrown out and they could focus on developing young talent. If he and his buddies stay for 3 or 4 more years, I don't see them challenging for the CL tbh. It will just the same status-quo for another few years.

Teams like Bayern, PSG, Liverpool etc. are all younger and way more athletic/aggressive.

Everyone talking about Messi leaving! what the fuck did i miss?
Messi sent the Barca board a fax, where he made it clear that he's done with the club and wants to use a clause in his contract, which allows him to leave for free this summer.

Barca already confirmed this.

Thing is, this clause actually would've had to been used until the end of June (since then the season would've been over if not for Corona). Now Barca wants to take this to court, if Messi really is serious, which it seems he is.

Messi sent the Barca board a fax, where he made it clear that he's done with the club and wants to use a clause in his contract, which allows him to leave for free this summer.

Barca already confirmed this.

Thing is, this clause actually would've had to been used until the end of June (since then the season would've been over if not for Corona). Now Barca wants to take this to court, if Messi really is serious, which it seems he is.
WOW.
I don't know how to feel about this, I feel sorry for messi because of how the club is catastrophically treating his prime time, but at the same time, i think he wouldn't find a better place than barca to play at.

Status
Not open for further replies.