Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Maguire choose wrong place. Please be careful if you travel greece guys especially for peps who plans to get drunk .

Greek police have huge pride better to not play with them.

Well, the situation has escalated rather quickly in Barca, lol.
As for Messi, well, I would say that his leaving might be the best outcome for both sides, him and the club.

Since Barca might be finally starting to play as a team, the youngsters will have more chances, and for Messi, he might find new challenges, opportunities that are interesting to him, after so many years of playing in Spain.

This also could mean a new era in Barca, and they can or might finally move on from their dependence of Messi. In the end, no player will be able to play forever, and thus, I think this probably the best time that both Messi and Barca part ways with each other.
Post automatically merged:

Barca and Messi, this is probably the end of this story between them.

Wonder where Messi will head

This man is unpredictable and not just on the pitch
I still dont think he is Going To leave but who knows

Well, the situation has escalated rather quickly in Barca, lol.
As for Messi, well, I would say that his leaving might be the best outcome for both sides, him and the club.

Since Barca might be finally starting to play as a team, the youngsters will have more chances, and for Messi, he might find new challenges, opportunities that are interesting to him, after so many years of playing in Spain.

This also could mean a new era in Barca, and they can or might finally move on from their dependence of Messi. In the end, no player will be able to play forever, and thus, I think this probably the best time that both Messi and Barca part ways with each other.

Barca and Messi, this is probably the end of this story between them.
He was Only 7 or 8 goals off Pele From Matching His record of scoring the most goals for a single club , Lets See how it unfolds and Yeah Messi is just way too good that Barca have made it a habit of becoming overly Dependent on him. To be honest they should have gotten rid of the old players first , Brought in De ligt and Haaland , Poor Decision Making from The Barca Board. They are the main problem

F

Fallen Prince

He is done with barca even catalan press is siding with president.

The koeman's appointment was literally nail to messi's future stay.

1. Man city : Reuniting with his old boss and his best friend plays in barca. Its good place to regain back his confidence.

2. Chelsea - with Russian oligrach anything is possible.

3. PSG - just to say f**k you to bartomeu.

4. Man utd - its possible .

F

Fallen Prince

Nope this is wrong where you Got That ? If anything this has got Bartomeu on strings which i believe is the sole objective
I stay in Girona so i am updated with football news here , bartomeu is not in strings he is perfectly fine.

We'll see what happen i dont think he will resign. Important thing is he is able to maintain net balance of the transfer so the board will not pressure him to quit.

Another thing with koeman wants to revamp barcelona team and messi 's authority will drastically reduce.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stay in Girona so i am updated with football news here , bartomeu is not in strings he is perfectly fine.

We'll see what happen i dont think he will resign. Important thing is he is able to maintain net balance of the transfer so the board will not pressure him to quit.

Another thing with koeman wants to revamp barcelona team and messi 's authority will drastically reduce.

Can you translate what Marcelo said? I know him saying something about Messi moving to city, but that’s it

And if everything you’ve said is true. Then that might not be a bad thing tbh. I just feel like the old players in Barca seem to hold more power than the coach though.
If Koeman can stand up against them, probs to him for that.

Barca really needs to focus more on youngsters, like Bayern, tbh. That’s the thing I like about the board of Bayern, they really give youngsters chances, just look at Gnabry, Kimmich, Davies and how fast they’ve grown into recognition, and I don’t see the same way of treating youngsters in Barca though.

Last edited:
I don't know if Messi - at this stage of his career - is really that much of a boost for any English top club.

He's still a phenomenal footballer of course, but his workrate was never the best and it even got significantly worse recently. It's also quite obvious that he doesn't quite have the pace like he had a few years ago. He got away with it in LaLiga, where teams don't play all that aggressively and it's not that physical, but I wonder how he would fare in the other top leagues.

Don't get me wrong, he would probably still be a very good player for a few years, just not that otherworldy man he has been for Barcelona for so long.

Kind of the same with Ronaldo btw: He has been very good for Juve, but you wouldn't think he was a 5-time Ballon D'Or winner, if you watched his two years there.

I don't know if Messi - at this stage of his career - is really that much of a boost for any English top club.

He's still a phenomenal footballer of course, but his workrate was never the best and it even got significantly worse recently. It's also quite obvious that he doesn't quite have the pace like he had a few years ago. He got away with it in LaLiga, where teams don't play all that aggressively and it's not that physical, but I wonder how he would fare in the other top leagues.

Don't get me wrong, he would probably still be a very good player for a few years, just not that otherworldy man he has been for Barcelona for so long.

Kind of the same with Ronaldo btw: He has been very good for Juve, but you wouldn't think he was a 5-time Ballon D'Or winner, if you watched his two years there.
You’re very right in that observation

F

Fallen Prince

Can you translate what Marcelo said? I know him saying something about Messi moving to city, but that’s it

And if everything you’ve said is true. Then that might not be a bad thing tbh. I just feel like the old players in Barca seem to hold more power than the coach though.
If Koeman can stand up against them, probs to him for that.

Barca really needs to focus more on youngsters, like Bayern, tbh. That’s the thing I like about the board of Bayern, they really give youngsters chances, just look at Gnabry, Kimmich, Davies and how fast they’ve grown into recognition, and I don’t see the same way of treating youngsters in Barca though.
He is saying lionel wants to leave for city and he made his decision with guardiola some time ago , considering now city is acquitted from fifa fair play rule .

Right now Messi is in tussle with agreement he has with barca which ends next year considering he has clause of 200 million after 10th june (when la liga transfer window closes ) , but messi claims because of covid situation the league got extended and he wants to leave for free but the board is firmly against it .

Right now Barto needs to show net profit to stay in the club , fans around the world dont understand how spanish managment works lol . People here will do anything to stay in power this is not USA or UK . So corrupt people wins here !!

I agree with you but barca needs got director and ruthless ceo . Baro will probably step down i think with all the stuff happening if rest of the players do create awareness of toxic board culture that is being practiced atm .(Very less likely to happen but again fottball news changes very fast ) . Is barca as club bigger than messi ? Its issue for prestige for board to either sack the presidente or bring messi to fold .

Messi is already 33 i personally feel he should find new team , barca is finished for him . Even press here wants him gone he is no longer popular as he was 3-4 years ago .

Personally he is top 5 , though i feel he has not matured as role model to be captain material . Diego Maradona once pointed out he tried to revolve a team around messi but it never worked for some reason (this was some years ago before messi took on the world). His words has wisdom , he needs to improve on his leadership , it collapsed during bayern and in wc during croatia game .

I feel he takes criticism personally and cannot handle crucial pressure game like the one against liverpool but dont get me wrong he is top tier player . It's about football as team game can he lead the team to trophies in world cup or champions league .

Last edited by a moderator:
He is saying lionel wants to leave for city and he made his decision with guardiola some time ago , considering now city is acquitted from fifa fair play rule .

Right now Messi is in tussle with agreement he has with barca which ends next year considering he has clause of 200 million after 10th june (when la liga transfer window closes ) , but messi claims because of covid situation the league got extended and he wants to leave for free but the board is firmly against it .

Right now Barto needs to show net profit to stay in the club , fans around the world dont understand how spanish managment works lol . People here will do anything to stay in power this is not USA or UK . So corrupt people wins here !!

I agree with you but barca needs got director and ruthless ceo . Baro will probably step down i think with all the stuff happening if rest of the players do create awarnes of toxic board culture that is being practiced atm .

Messi is already 33 i personally feel he should find new team , barca is finished for him .
I’m kinda speechless that Messi wants to go out free, lol. I’ve never expected that the relationship between him and the club would be going down to this road.
Messi-Barca, a once beautiful story in football, now it’s gonna turn out to be such a mess like this.

F

Fallen Prince

Catalonia General wrote farewell message to messi. I dont see him playing barca.

Even if bartemou steps down , there is no guarntee messi will have same previliges under koeman or new Owner.

Its logical he leaves for betterment of the club.

Catalonia General wrote farewell message to messi. I dont see him playing barca.

Even if bartemou steps down , there is no guarntee messi will have same previliges under koeman or new Owner.

I mean, that would likely the best outcome for both.
Messi to me, even though his skills are indeed in top top tier, but his fighting spirit, mentality, inspiration to the team when his team were losing, all of that aspects are kinda meh, tbh.

Bayern, Liverpool, they all have players that can motivate the team, and since they’re not dependent on anyone, they can play much better, even under pressure.

I respect Liverpool a lot for that, even losing 3-0, salah and firmino were not available, they still did make the greatest comeback ever and beat the full Barca team, the team that has Messi in it.

As for bayern, their mentality in this season has been top-noted. I think the main reason for the success of this season was because they had the desire to always keep pushing and scoring more, even if they were winning.

That’s what a top team does, not just giving up in the middle like Barca.

Yeah But He is still The best Player In the world , cant really Judge Messi On that basis , I mean He Can PlayMake and Score goals , Ronaldo's Case is different essentially a goal poacher so I understand why people Think He isnt as Good meanwhile Messi:

Privileges like what ? I dont see the Context here

I meant the Part Where You said the Media is Siding With Bartomeu , I don't think That's Correct , Many Are Calling for Barto's Resignation , Whether It does or Does Not Faze Him , I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.