General Health and Fitness thread

I see we don’t have this thread let’s create one .

what is your workout for today ??

Today I did :

Did 30 mins of run

20 mins of cycling

20 mins of HIIT

Also I follow : AthleanX , Jeff Nippard , ThenX they give awesome fitness advise .

I don't work out daily I have no desire to be that strong but once or twice a week to keep in shape

I do 20 pushes

5- regular
5- legs crossed
5- hand release
5- diamond

Then I walk the block

Come back do plank for long has I can hold it

Same thing on each side for side plans

And finish off with some crunches

Today I did :

Did 30 mins of run

20 mins of cycling

20 mins of HIIT

Also I follow : AthleanX , Jeff Nippard , ThenX they give awesome fitness advise .
:gokulaugh:

Cardio is not workout dude. Stop being a pussy and go lift hard ass weight.

I don't work out daily I have no desire to be that strong but once or twice a week to keep in shape
You too. Stop being a pussy and go work out daily. You won't be that strong even if you try hard.

You too. Stop being a pussy and go work out daily. You won't be that strong even if you try hard.
Pussy? Not having a need to work out every day makes me a pussy? 🤨

Pussy? Not having a need to work out every day makes me a pussy? 🤨
For the reason you said yes it does.

post what workouts you did today before calling others pussies :milaugh:
I have no problem to say I didn't workout today or not have being working out regularly for somewhile because my life requires another focus right now. But when I was working out regularly EVERYDAY I did fullbody work outs. One compound exercise for the legs, another for the upper front and one more for the upper back. Then if I have enough time I would still do some accessories exercies like planks, shoulder focused, crunches, calfs etc.

I lift 5 times a week
2 steady state cardio and 1 HIIT per week

Been bro splitting for a couple months now
Recently I split my leg days into squats/ quads the first week, and deadlifts + hams the following week and so on
This way I can comfortably deadlift without ruining back day, and more importantly I don’t spend half the week unable to walk. Hitting only one side per week made life easier

Brauh I am not gonna take some stupid opinion from online . Especially from you .

I have fixed schedule on what I do .
Post automatically merged:

post what workouts you did today before calling others pussies :milaugh:
Agreed this guy probably never did workout in his life . :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

For the reason you said yes it does.

I have no problem to say I didn't workout today or not have being working out regularly for somewhile because my life requires another focus right now. But when I was working out regularly EVERYDAY I did fullbody work outs. One compound exercise for the legs, another for the upper front and one more for the upper back. Then if I have enough time I would still do some accessories exercies like planks, shoulder focused, crunches, calfs etc.
Then stopping fucking tell people what to do

FYI don’t tell people what to do if you don’t like their workout .

Last edited:
I have a genuine disgusting for cardio
That's very childish thinking, would expect that from a teenager if I'm being honest
With cardio you improve your breathing which leads to stronger lifts
You recover faster
You improve your metabolic rate so you burn fat faster
Better circulation means better distribution of nutrients to your muscles
You feel more energetic
You increase mitochondria size and function

Benefits are endless, discarding these is a fool's errand

That's very childish thinking, would expect that from a teenager if I'm being honest
With cardio you improve your breathing which leads to stronger lifts
You recover faster
You improve your metabolic rate so you burn fat faster
Better circulation means better distribution of nutrients to your muscles
You feel more energetic
You increase mitochondria size and function

Benefits are endless, discarding these is a fool's errand
Yeah no. This is bullshit. Straight misinformation.

The VO2 acquired from cardio does not transfer to lifting because it is not an aerobic exercise.

Proof of that is that some body builders doesn't even do cardio like the Brazilian Julio Balestrin.

And power lifters who are the ones that lifts the heaviest weights are the one famous for hating so much cardio that they even avoid doing many reps in their sets to avoid it (it is partly joke and partly truth).

You will only get used to lift many reps of heavy weights when you practice. Never from doing carduo that is competition workout for muscle gaining.

What I see at gym are the weakest people doing cardio while the strongest doesn't.

Proof of that is that some body builders doesn't even do cardio like the Brazilian Julio Balestrin.
Who cares about this one guy, every single bodybuilding goat did cardio

And power lifters who are the ones that lifts the heaviest weights are the one famous for hating so much cardio that they even avoid doing many reps in their sets to avoid it (it is partly joke and partly truth).
Strongmen do cardio too, albeit in different forms than usual, but HIIT is definitely part of their daily schedule
They also do high reps, even higher than bodybuilders in certain exercises
Martial artists do a shit ton of cardio, talk about strength lol

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I average 4 days of workouts per week at the gym (~1 hr 45 sessions). I study full-time and work part-time, so it's whenever I can spare it. On days when it's not possible, I make sure to be active both indoors and especially outdoors.

The gym involves total performance move sets with a heavier focus on strength and lifting and a bit less on cardio. I have a hybrid style, so pretty much every part of the body gets done: arms, legs, especially the upper core.

I've also been swimming for my whole life, so the pool is always there. I cannot stress enough how good it is for your body.

I average 4 days of workouts per week at the gym (~1 hr 45 sessions). I study full-time and work part-time, so it's whenever I can spare it. On days when it's not possible, I make sure to be active both indoors and especially outdoors.

The gym involves total performance move sets with a heavier focus on strength and lifting and a bit less on cardio. I have a hybrid style, so pretty much every part of the body gets done: arms, legs, especially the upper core.

I've also been swimming for my whole life, so the pool is always there. I cannot stress enough how good it is for your body.
I like swimming as well . Can’t wait for March the public pool in my place will open up can’t wait . :cheers: