General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

Nice. First check in with Reborn to see if he's alright with it. His game is up next. Second, no more than 12 players for it. The game shouldn't last more than a week as to not get too off-track what the the schedule. I don't want it running for like 10-14 days when we have a calendar to follow. I'll check in with Al and see if he's down.

Any reason why y'all wanna host this?

Nice. First check in with Reborn to see if he's alright with it. His game is up next. Second, no more than 12 players for it. The game shouldn't last more than a week as to not get too off-track what the the schedule. I don't want it running for like 10-14 days when we have a calendar to follow. I'll check in with Al and see if he's down.

Because i felt like it lol, first time and all. Thought it'd be fun.

Fuji had this idea and I thought we haven‘t had a Light game in ages, so...yeah.