General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
if I let everyone host whenever and whatever there's no point in running a calendar system

might as well turn this place into another NF if you guys say things like that

Having a calendar is good, but maybe there’s a better way to go about it. I agree with Fuji that games are scheduled too far in advance. I’m working on a game and trying to find the right place to host it, but I don’t want to plan it a year out, especially since these OJ forums can be notoriously short-lived. I’m confused as to what you mean by “not becoming like NF,” because NF was a very successful mafia forum.

Having a calendar is good, but maybe there’s a better way to go about it. I agree with Fuji that games are scheduled too far in advance. I’m working on a game and trying to find the right place to host it, but I don’t want to plan it a year out, especially since these OJ forums can be notoriously short-lived. I’m confused as to what you mean by “not becoming like NF,” because NF was a very successful mafia forum.
NF is still succesfull in that regard.

NF is still succesfull in that regard.
Sort of. NF is on the decline, to be sure. NF is being propped up by the Orojackson/Worstgen players. Most of the people who play on NF now are from this forum. Nearly all the original NF players have left.

NF’s biggest problem is a lack of hosts. There’s very, very few people still hosting games there, and they lose more every year.