General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

we wasted 2 days+ trying to get last couple of players for ur game, an 18 player game

imagine a 30+ player game

u guys r honestly a bit too cocky with that "we get players fast" lol
You need to understand the context of the game. Oreki's Valentine game was after the 50-player behemoth that was the Weeb game. It's unreasonable to expect the game after it to achieve a similar rate of players so it's to be expected that Oreki's game was a bit slow on the uptake.

Yeah, a 30+ game right after the Weeb game would take weeks to get fill up on any forum.

There is also Odd who is hosting right now as well as Dark shadow, even Usopp is hosting a game rn.

Like how many people actually host here?

Its Almost always Drago/Noctis/Al with a mix of co hosts.
Oddjutsu only hosts tiny, lightly themed games. Last I saw, Usopp’s signups weren’t filled. I don’t know who Dark Shadow is.

For many years, NF had many hosts who ran large, very original, and very complex setups every month. If you know what NF used to be, then you know it’s on a decline.

Oddjutsu only hosts tiny, lightly themed games. Last I saw, Usopp’s signups weren’t filled. I don’t know who Dark Shadow is.

For many years, NF had many hosts who ran large, very original, and very complex setups every month. If you know what NF used to be, then you know it’s on a decline.
Im not disagreeing with you here, i just mean that you're a bit too harsh is all :P. Hopefully both communities can help each other out.

Im not disagreeing with you here, i just mean that you're a bit too harsh is all :P. Hopefully both communities can help each other out.
The biggest problem, which I should have mentioned earlier, is that the forum recently suffered an “update” which downgraded nearly everything there. Almost nothing works right anymore, not even avatars, and the site admin doesn’t care. That was what finally scared me, and many others, off the forum. For a place that was already in decline after its namesake manga ended, the “upgrade” was like a nail in the coffin.

D

Dragomir

There is also Odd who is hosting right now as well as Dark shadow, even Usopp is hosting a game rn.

Like how many people actually host here?

Its Almost always Drago/Noctis/Al with a mix of co hosts.
Fuji have you not peeped the calendar? Rej, Mango, Mel, Rhea, Reborn, Zem, Queen, Yo Tan, Usopp, and just now Robin and Kiwi have signed up for a game. Not to mention Flower who has hosted twice and has 3 different games planned for next. A lot of people want to host here.