Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

M

MD Zolo

I feel like there is more similarities between them than ZoLu and more charisma but ofc each to their own :catsure:
Of course. You have preference. But Zoro and Sanji are very different in my opinion.

In fact, Zoro represents Eastern Masculinity while Sanji represents Western Masculinity. Hence Zoro is the serious type with very little expression of affection or chivalry while Sanji is more expressive.

As for Luffy and Zoro, since I am a fan of both, I can find dozens of similarities between the two. But the important ones is that they don't seem to have any girl attached to them and they don't have anything to look forward to at EoS.

C

Celestia

Of course. You have preference. But Zoro and Sanji are very different in my opinion.

In fact, Zoro represents Eastern Masculinity while Sanji represents Western Masculinity. Hence Zoro is the serious type with very little expression of affection or chivalry while Sanji is more expressive.

As for Luffy and Zoro, since I am a fan of both, I can find dozens of similarities between the two. But the important ones is that they don't seem to have any girl attached to them and they don't have anything to look forward to at EoS.
well I feel their similarities are simple like both are competitive with each other , same age , same height etc ...

M

MD Zolo

well I feel their similarities are simple like both are competitive with each other , same age , same height etc ...
Those similarities are as pathetic as the similarities I mentioned for Luffy and Zoro.

I hope Oda has better handle on romantic pairing than us. :madmonk:

H

Homelander

Robin gotta go for a body check?
I am not sure about the typical shonen character stuff. Luffy is basically asexual/aromantic which is atypical in shonen.

That's a whole new (or rather really old) can of worms I would avoid.
Well same with naruto as well except he had crush on suckra and he had no idea about hinata was loving him . It was pretty stupid he didnt get it when hinata tried to save him from pein . To convince the fans he made a stupid movie to pair Naruhina .

Same with Ichigo as well were orihime literally flirt the hell out . All the MCs are dunce especially in shounen manga .

My choice with luffy would have been Nami however it really doesnt fit . She is like older sister to him .

Boa hancock perhaps - My concern is her age difference its just huge . Hancock only like luffy because he is not like other men ?

Also oda is not really interested and said many times crew wont have romance since they are commited to adventure however it can change .