Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

Did Oda have Luffy crashing Nami's wedding?
huh idk what you are talking about ? im not trying to be all fucking rude or something i know this is a joke but where did you get the slightest fucking idea that nami was gay you guys are honestly fucking trolling at this point :milaugh: it fun and all and can be some what attractive but thats besides the point this is just dumb you guys hate the idea of a another ship being brought up to the point where you blatantly insult people you my friend is what i call
un putain d'idiot

G

Gran D. Master

huh idk what you are talking about ? im not trying to be all fucking rude or something i know this is a joke but where did you get the slightest fucking idea that nami was gay you guys are honestly fucking trolling at this point :milaugh: it fun and all and can be some what attractive but thats besides the point this is just dumb you guys hate the idea of a another ship being brought up to the point where you blatantly insult people you my friend is what i call
un putain d'idiot
Where did you get the slightest idea Nami was straight?

Where did you get the slightest idea Nami was straight?

this has to be the dummest fucking shit i've ever seen about one piece your mind and whoever made this has a mind of smut and has no female interaction i love it . but seriously this is dumb females pass comments to to each other all the time its a common troupe in anime and in real life some of these dont support you points oh shes beside a female shes lesbo omg nami remembering what bellamy has done for her she just filled with joy i've felt that way when i think about my dead mom does that mean im gay?

G

Gran D. Master

this has to be the dummest fucking shit i've ever seen about one piece your mind and whoever made this has a mind of smut and has no female interaction i love it . but seriously this is dumb females pass comments to to each other all the time its a common troupe in anime and in real life some of these dont support you points oh shes beside a female shes lesbo omg nami remembering what bellamy has done for her she just filled with joy i've felt that way when i think about my dead mom does that mean im gay?
It's okay for a character to be lesbian dude. Luffy's going to impregnate Hancock while Nami adopts a kid with Vivi instead and everyone will get a happy ending
:pepelit: