Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

Pre-Time skip Robin worked alot better with him though. He needs to get taller and Buffer, Just a bit... he's close though now.
Post automatically merged:

I mean it's not really a bad ship but it's almost have no build-up though. Just like Zoro x Nami LOL. It's not a good ship anymore but it's your opinion so yeah:josad:
Luffy x Robin is subtle, and if you take Water 7 and Enies Lobby in a possible route for them.
This AMV gives it a taste. Plus if you take their whole relationship up to then/now. I can't help but ship them myself.

How am I a hater?:lusalty:I'm the number 1 Zoro fan in this forum LOL:endthis:I just don't think that Zoro x Robin is possible anymore since Robin become a background character now and Zoro have no personality towards women LOL:josad:I still think that Zoro x Tashigi is the best ship since there's literally build-up between them and don't even let me mention Zoro x Hiyori or Zoro x Perona LOL:pepestrike:

How am I a hater?:lusalty:I'm the number 1 Zoro fan in this forum LOL:endthis:I just don't think that Zoro x Robin is possible anymore since Robin become a background character now and Zoro have no personality towards women LOL:josad:I still think that Zoro x Tashigi is the best ship since there's literally build-up between them and don't even let me mention Zoro x Hiyori or Zoro x Perona LOL:pepestrike:
Zoro x Hiyori is one of the most shittiest ships ever, Made by idiot fans who just ship any girl with Zoro that interacts with him.

zoro x tashigi is nice and all, but zoro x perona is legit as well. . . i used to be a fan of zoro x robin, but i agree that this ship has sailed.,
I viewed Zoro x Perona more like a siblings relationship just like Sanji and Reiju LOL. But I agree that ZoRobin ship is dead LOL:josad::josad::josad:
Zoro x Hiyori is one of the most shittiest ships ever, Made by idiot fans who just ship any girl with Zoro that interacts with him.
When Kiku got introduced back in the beginning of Wano the Sword boys are forcing Zoro x Kiku lmao:suresure::suresure:and then the truth got revealed and the Zoro fans took one of their biggest L's yet:josad:And then Hiyori coming in and yeah:crazwhat:

Zoro x Tashigi? Curse you. Tashigi is irrelevant. I'd prefer Zoro x Hiyori then xD
God No. Horrible ship man. It's like Shipping Nami with Chopper.
Post automatically merged:

That's fine for me as well. But Hiyori will be only relevant in this arc LOL:gokulaugh:And we will never see her again:steef:
Meh, You don't "know" that, Hiyori seems to have more going for her than other arc girls. Plus we got several of them instead of the usual one-ish.

With the recent chapters it was once again surprising how close Robin and Jinbe were and how they got along so well. It reminds me of FMI. Though I don't ship them, I think for some that might have been the start of a new ship lmao.

For me I like to ship a lot of nonsense stuff but in general I doubt there will be much romance for the main characters. That's just how One Piece is.

But just for the funsies, those I do enjoy:
- Zoro x Sanji (it's just funny)
- Zoro x Hiyori (though I bet he actually sees her as a bit annoying)
- Sanji x Pudding (I actually kinda low-key hope they will end up together because it was kinda cute)
- Smoker x Tashigi (or Hina, but it's just a nice feel)
- Nami x Vivi (though I see them rather as friends, I feel like they would be a great match)
- and the only real ship there is: Katakuri x Donuts (it's perfection)

There's more that I enjoy in general but those are just a few to name.