So what is Trump's status right now?I'm not update with the news.Will he run for president?
Same as usual still cries election is fake lol.

But i think the trump train is not like 2016 this time he has no bannon to back him.

With ukraine stuff ongoing its important trump shouldnt win . I am worried joe could lose because of recession and job losses , internationally he lost trust of saudis as well they are tilting towards china and russia.

B-but cutural appropriateness :pepecry:

Like my guy they are fucking drawings :risitameh:
Exactly
it's not like the drawings really change visually depending on the actor playing them like how a live action flim works

and that's why selecting for race makes more sense in live action as there is a visual there that does not exist with a cartoon,anime or video game

and btw if we went by this logic wouldt all dub voice actors be bad cause they are voicing asian characters

Conservatives are little bitches and deserve to be ruthlessly bullied.
Post automatically merged:

Those lil bitches cried endlessly about being “cancelled” when they got banned from Facebook and Twitter for saying the N word and posting nazi propaganda.

Yet these absolute clowns want to literally annihilate Disney, bud light, and target for mildly supporting gay people.