That's a myth.
Without a stable society and string morals humans do be greedy and murderous af. That's why social rules and laws are a thing
I agree.
When you create a small village the village is greedy outside and the opposite inside.
Any small community shares muxh more than wider human society.
We share with our friends but we hate sharing with the government.

Maybe I wasn't precise enough, I wasn't talking about individuals living on deserted islands, I did mean societies. In a self sufficient society with relatively flat hierarchy there are no "jobs" in the modern sense

Ppl can't go take existing words and redefine them as they please. I get it you want to be independent and not have authorities dictate your life but you fell into a trap here. This hyper emotionalism is not going to help you in any way. You're always on edge.

Post automatically merged:

Read my clarification :
Hilarious, because that's what the woke has been doing, redefining words, get fucked Lolis.

Yeah no dude.

Humans regulate themselves just well. They don't need Estate. In fact Estate was what allowed slavery to happen in most part of our history. And using even using religion to justify. That human regulation you are calling here.
Hard disagree. Violent hordes without laws don't "regulate themselves". They'll concquer other groups and turn them into slaves

AL sama

Red Haired
I agree.
When you create a small village the village is greedy outside and the opposite inside.
Any small community shares muxh more than wider human society.
We share with our friends but we hate sharing with the government.
I know solis won't understand but you tell me can you really imagine a world where everyone is satisfied with what they have without going for more??

I know solis won't but you tell me can you really imagine a world where everyone is satisfied with what they have without going for more??
Why are you changing the topic AL? This wasn't what we were talking about. You're aggressively pushing the narrative that humans are greedy and sociopathic by nature. What a pessimistic outlook on life!