Villainizing someone to this point is insane. Certain media personalities should issue apologizes
It’s the logical conclusion to calling him a fascist, if he’s as bad as Mussolini and Adolf then he must be stopped by any means necessary

and tbf I do think he’s fascistic, but I also believe in the power of voting him out. Wouldn’t be surprised if the person who shot at him is some illiberal loser

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s the logical conclusion to calling him a fascist, if he’s as bad as Mussolini and Adolf then he must be stopped by any means necessary

and tbf I do think he’s fascistic, but I also believe in the power of voting him out. Wouldn’t be surprised if the person who shot at him is some illiberal loser
I don’t think he’s any more fascistic than our previous presidents. Dubya was closer to Hitler than Trump

Yeah, this shit turned politics toxic when it’s reduced to good v. Evil. Some poor fucker drank the Kool aide and now ruined his life

Yeah its just fucking stupid shit that donates Republicans with Propaganda for free, thanks for nothing shooter. Anyway, its so over in USA and these elections are done for Democrats (not just presidential race, Congress + Senate are just as important).