Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So playing call of duty to you
is the same as being a literal nazi cause the characters in the game that you can play as can be nazi's?

Lol this is beyond fucking stupid if this is a actual serious take of yours
You have zero evidence or proof of anything to back up your insane beliefs and are just spouting nonsense because you have NOTHING to support your views other than ignorance and fear, shut the fuck up already :beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

So playing call of duty to you
is the same as being a literal nazi cause the characters in the game that you can play as can be nazi's?

Lol this is beyond fucking stupid if this is a actual serious take of yours
@BleakAsh and I already covered this, you illiterate fuck :endthis:

It’s so funny that several people have used “Playing a video game as a Nazi doesn’t make you a Nazi” as a defense…what DOES it make you when you actively choose that, @Bob74h? You think it makes you a cool guy to choose to identify with the Third Reich when you have other options? God, just admit you’re a dipshit racist and let’s move on, you’ll feel better getting it out in the open!!

Like, racism is not a hat you can try on for a bit or something to roleplay; if you have that in your heart, it doesn’t matter how it manifests, you’re a fucking bigot by any definition but your own.

Last edited:
You have zero evidence or proof of anything to back up your insane beliefs and are just spouting nonsense because you have NOTHING to support your views other than ignorance and fear, shut the fuck up already :beckmoji:

@BleakAsh and I already covered this, you illiterate fuck :endthis:

Insane beliefs

I just said playing call of duty
dont make someone a nazi

how is that insane???

Looks like another government official - a Republican, naturally - has been popped for pedophilia, and surprisingly (to half the people in this thread), he ISN’T trans and is in fact the kind of straight white male who might claim transgender people are disgusting, shameless perverts…whoopsies!!

Just makes this specific white republican dude bad
One guy doing some shit is not proof of a larger collective acting this way

your doing the same shit right wingers do with trans people acting as if a few bad actors are a representation of the greater whole

Very odd that I frequently see headlines about white dudes diddling children, yet nobody can furnish a single article of a MTF assaulting someone in a women’s bathroom, I wonder why that is??? :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

The whole claim is stupid
Trans people are more on average going to like the same sex

ie male

If you are worried about anyone raping women, it's going to be lesbians as they all have sexual attraction to the same sex
unlike trans women who are not as likely to have attraction towards cis women plus there's more lesbians too

Not to say lesbians are rapists just saying if you look at the whole thing logically
it's kinda stupid due to the fear of rape kinda being unfounded

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you hate Nazis, you won’t pick them in a game, plain and simple! I hate Nazis, so I never, EVER do anything that might be construed as support for sake, it’s just not that hard to avoid the accusations if you want. By contrast, if you’re interested in seeing what it’s like to occupy the brain space of people who murder others with prejudice, you’re just as fucked up whether you believe it or not :luuh:

It’s so funny that several people have used “Playing a video game as a Nazi doesn’t make you a Nazi” as a defense…what DOES it make you when you actively choose that
If you hate Nazis, you won’t pick them in a game, plain and simple!

I actively choose to play shooter games
does that make me a make me, a mass shooter by your own logic

God, just admit you’re a dipshit racist and let’s move on, you’ll feel better getting it out in the open!!

I hate Nazis, so I never, EVER do anything that might be construed as support for sake,
you care too much about this shit
playing a video game where you fight on a controller like this

Whilie having a screaming match with randos over xbox live

Is nowhere the same as supporting nazi's
but im supposing you never actually played any cod game and are just shaming people for the sake of it just the puritans on the right who cried about violence in games and tried to get them banned

if you’re interested in seeing what it’s like to occupy the brain space of people who murder others with prejudice, you’re just as fucked up whether you believe it or not

Clearly this guy who does nintendo reviews is a nazi

lol how stupid

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Insane beliefs

I just said playing call of duty
dont make someone a nazi

how is that insane???

Just makes this specific white republican dude bad
One guy doing some shit is not proof of a larger collective acting this way

your doing the same shit right wingers do with trans people acting as if a few bad actors are a representation of the greater whole

The whole claim is stupid
Trans people are more on average going to like the same sex

ie male

If you are worried about anyone raping women, it's going to be lesbians as they all have sexual attraction to the same sex
unlike trans women who are not as likely to have attraction towards cis women plus there's more lesbians too

Not to say lesbians are rapists just saying if you look at the whole thing logically
it's kinda stupid due to the fear of rape kinda being unfounded
Show me a single example of what you’re saying, you can’t quote a single source other than your addled and biased opinions. I’ve been able to quote no fewer than five different articles or posts demonstrating where I’m coming from, you do the same or expect to be taken even less seriously than the zero respect I already have for you.

but im supposing you never actually played any cod game and are just shaming people for the sake of it just the puritans on the right who cried about violence in games and tried to get them banned

lol how stupid
The most childish response possible, you have NOTHING at all in your arsenal that won’t make you sound like an utter fool, and that’s because you are :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

lol how stupid
Let it go....

The reason @Cutty Jewboy is triggered is because he's Jewish.

Jews+Nazis... you remember how that went last time!?

Completely natural to be triggered by something that reminds you of a horrible genocide committed against your people, no!?!

Read the room Bob

Completely natural to be triggered by something that reminds you of a horrible genocide committed against your people, no!?!

I dont really have that tribal care
I mean if your being technical

Im Scottish and native american
so could say lol my people were harmed but idgaf

I dont have a racial identity
I think the whole thing is stupid just cause this random motherfucker shares a skin tone and perhaps genetics with me does not mean im entitled to shit nor have to right to act like im a victim cause some unnamed ancestor of mine had problems

I never was a Scottish slave or a kid brought up in reeducation schools for native americans
my ancestors might of been however but im not them so their trauma is not mine

Alot of people have their own issues

And never argued about nazis themselves
I just said playing cod dont make you a literal nazi

Talking about cod in relation to a poltitical talking point in relation to nazism, Is not the same as talking about nazis themselves

but what is nuance

Yep
couldt agree more

I remember the days of cussing out people over a game of cod
good times

Im Scottish and native american
so could say lol my people were harmed but idga

Oooooohhh :bamathink::christindeed:

That's why you said that intergenerational trauma isn't a thing.

You're the full-on-denial type.

I never was a Scottish slave or a kid brought up in reeducation schools for native americans
my ancestors might of been however but im not them so their trauma is not mine
What you're doing here is complete seperation from your heritage as a coping mechanism.

That's definitely one of the ways of dealing with intergenerational trauma.
Is it a good way?

Decide that for yourself.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
a source on call of duty

what source you want?

im confused.
your asking for sources and im not even sure how it's relevant or to what matter exactly

stay mad
A source to back up anything you’ve said, all the deflecting means you’re as uneducated as you are belligerent. Being an idiot AND an asshole is a bad look, especially for a ghoul who wants to pretend like transgender people are as disgusting as he is :ultimoji:

Let it go....

Read the room Bob
It’s not being triggered so much as questioning the motives of someone who would choose to identify with a known hate group under any circumstances (even virtual ones), and @Bob74h can’t seem to defend himself because that’s how he identifies and he wants to pretend otherwise.

Oooooohhh:bamathink::christindeed:

That's why you said that intergenerational trauma isn't a thing.
Im a victim of slavery cause irish people were years ago?

Is that how this works
im a slave cause some rando ancestor of mine was

you dont inherit trauma
you go through it yourself.

You can feel bad for what happened to your ancestors but your never going to experience the same as them
unless your saying im a victim of whatever my french,german,native american and irish ancestors went through

and by that logic if you think this
im the most disadvantaged as apparently boarding schools and irish slavery affected me despite never experiencing ether myself

What you're doing here is complete seperation from your heritage as a coping mechanism.
Im not coping
I just was never raised to care about past native american problems or irish problems

and im 50 percent irish. rest of the shit just comes from my dumb mother and her family

Maybe it's different for jews or whatever
but for me such matters neve concerned me or my family despite living with my great grandfather for a bit who was born in nazi germany

And it was never easy on him but he never made it my problem to care about his stress and angony
maybe your parents like forced their trauma on you but mine never did. one thing they did right

I suppose

Im a victim of slavery cause irish people were years ago?

Is that how this works
im a slave cause some rando ancestor of mine was

you dont inherit trauma
you go through it yourself.

You can feel bad for what happened to your ancestors but your never going to experience the same as them
unless your saying im a victim of whatever my french,german,native american and irish ancestors went through

and by that logic if you think this
im the most disadvantaged as apparently boarding schools and irish slavery affected me despite never experiencing ether myself

Im not coping
I just was never raised to care about past native american problems or irish problems

and im 50 percent irish. rest of the shit just comes from my dumb mother and her family

Maybe it's different for jews or whatever
but for me such matters neve concerned me or my family despite living with my great grandfather for a bit who was born in nazi germany

And it was never easy on him but he never made it my problem to care about his stress and angony
maybe your parents like forced their trauma on you but mine never did. one thing they did right

I suppose
That's not how this stuff works Bob

Intergenerational trauma is often passed on silently

That's not how this stuff works Bob

Intergenerational trauma is often silent
There is no trauma ive had from whatever my ancestors went through
to say that devalues everything they went through

I never was a slave
I never was forced to enlist in the german army
I was never made to go to a boarding school

And to act like my life where im getting internet and a decently okay place to live anyway compares them under sales the trauma as nothing

jewboy never got sent to camps or was forced to die by the nazis
to act like he has any trauma on the level of a jewish man in nazi germany is beyond dishonest and pretentious

He likely lives in a comfy house with no fear of death so yea he's living the dream compared to his jewish ancestors just like me so instead being a victims and crying about the sins of our forefathers maybe instead we should try to do better in the now and be glad that you didt have the same pain as your ancestors

but what do i know ig