there is no gender indentity,there is jsut biological sex.Also,RIP Tommy aka Jason Frank aka Green ranger
if there is no gender identify, then why do trans people exist? Why do they feel gender dysphoria?

If you could just choose to not be trans, why would anybody choose to be trans? You realize that up until recently, it was literally legal to murder trans people, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

if there is no gender identify, then why do trans people exist? Why do they feel gender dysphoria?

If you could just choose to not be trans, why would anybody choose to be trans? You realize that up until recently, it was literally legal to murder trans people, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
lol lmfao same reason any mental issue exist,that doesn't mean their fantasies are reality.
Post automatically merged:

Suicide because of divorce...this is just sad...

People boycotting Hogwarts Legacy for political reasons are braindead. Will play it and will enjoy it, won´t care about the rest. You can throw shit into my direction now as much as you want, I don´t fucking care anymore! I´ve learnd my lesson and won´t waste my time on internet boards any longer!
I'd understand the outcry over Hogwarts Legacy a lot more if Rowling actually had anything to with the production of the game, but she didn't. All she's getting are royalties that are meaningless to her as a rich person.

Why do people care that much?

Again, this is not Twitter. People differ to have a different opinion and view than yours.
Do you think that saying "black people don't deserve rights" is an normal opinion or a racist opinion ?

Then tell me what those rights are. I want to understand you and what you see as right. I want to understand if that is right based on equality.
Let's take the case of the bathroom:

Equality means that everyone as the same right..
So theorically trans people should have the same rights, right ?
Wrong.

In practice we forget the right of the trans community by refusing trans women to access to their designated bathroom: the women bathroom. No matter the reason, the result is that trans women are deprived of the right of going into a safe space.

It's that simple. In that case, an entire community is deprived of their right.

there is no gender indentity,there is jsut biological sex.Also,RIP Tommy aka Jason Frank aka Green ranger
Wrong. Both scientifically and socially.

Nah our fight is feeded by our love and morals
Morals and Love can be blind.

I don´t understand it either. I just want to play the game, i don´t care what the founder, creator or whatever did in the past. By that i would have to burn Lovecraft his books, when i go too deep into his private stuff. As for the rest we don´t know what they do, what they think. And honestly i just buy some game i want to play. When that alone makes me transphobic or whatever, i will take that as a medal which i wear with honor. Some Transpeople will probably play that game too, because they give a shit about the copium on the other sides as they want to enjoy just a game. I will play it and thats it. I will not have any effect on me to become a supporter of the author by her agenda.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
It's entirely a right wing issue.
Really? In the country where I live, people are starving, there are people dying of anemia because they have nothing to eat. Education and teaching is being trivialized. People are getting more and more radicalized to the point of supporting a military coup. I know transgender people suffer, but I'm 200% sure there are other, much bigger issues to be discussed!